Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Bring cayke, or fuck the fuck off

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I'm sure your friend will update you.
    I'd rather hear it from you, Dave.

Aren't you gonna call the cops on me too, Dave?

2. Lounge   -   #32
    You don't understand the concept of a conspiracy do you chavis.

See she is the one who wants me harmed, you're just the tool (what an appropriate word for you) she uses to do it. Ergo it's upto the Police to take it up with her, because you could be one of any number of tools she has recruited to do her bidding.

Anyway, it's upto her employers and the Police to follow it all up now.

3. Lounge   -   #33
    You don't understand the concept of a conspiracy do you chavis.

See she is the one who wants me harmed, you're just the tool (what an appropriate word for you) she uses to do it. Ergo it's upto the Police to take it up with her, because you could be one of any number of tools she has recruited to do her bidding.

Anyway, it's upto her employers and the Police to follow it all up now.
    Her employers know the score with you, Dave. Remember that time you turned up at her place of work with your trinkets of failure? Remember how they wouldn't let you past security? Remember how you caused a scene, you fucking mentalist?

Off you go to Plod, mate, your card's marked. You can't scare her, Dave. She's far too clever for that.

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Her employers know the score with you, Dave. Remember that time you turned up at her place of work with your trinkets of failure? Remember how they wouldn't let you past security? Remember how you caused a scene, you fucking mentalist?

Off you go to Plod, mate, your card's marked. You can't scare her, Dave. She's far too clever for that.
    Thank you chavis, you've yet again just confirmed something for me.

I shall be visiting her employers personally first thing tomorrow morning, I guess I'll see what they think then.

5. Lounge   -   #35

Thank you chavis, you've yet again just confirmed something for me.

I shall be visiting her employers personally first thing tomorrow morning, I guess I'll see what they think then.
    You do that, Dave, you ineffectual nincompoop.

6. Lounge   -   #36
    It doesn't matter how you twisted fucks try and twist it, your words up here dating back several months confirm what I have said to the Police, and what I will be telling her employers tomorrow. All your wild delusions about it being me who is stalking her aren't supported by a single one of my posts.

7. Lounge   -   #37
    It doesn't matter how you twisted fucks try and twist it, your words up here dating back several months confirm what I have said to the Police, and what I will be telling her employers tomorrow. All your wild delusions about it being me who is stalking her aren't supported by a single one of my posts.
    I honestly think you do believe all that wank, Dave.

Bring the cops with you if you're going to her employers. It'll save them the time of hunting you down afterwards.

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster

I've moved along to The Wedding Present now, so the testosterone is pumping and I can actually feel the hair on my testicles growing. Besides, it's not queer if it's your birthday.
    True dat. Sorry to introduce an element of crazy into your birthday. I'll open up a new burfday fred for you shortly ^_^ x

9. Lounge   -   #39

Bring the cops with you if you're going to her employers. It'll save them the time of hunting you down afterwards.
    You threatened me chavis, so you can shove your grandstanding up your arse. You never had a fucking clue about what you were wading around in, and you really topped it this time. Either you have the balls to carry out your threat, in which case you can just name your time and place and I'll see you there, or you don't. I won't be dropping it because you don't like that your words suddenly have implications you don't like.

10. Lounge   -   #40

You threatened me chavis, so you can shove your grandstanding up your arse. You never had a fucking clue about what you were wading around in, and you really topped it this time. Either you have the balls to carry out your threat, in which case you can just name your time and place and I'll see you there, or you don't. I won't be dropping it because you don't like that your words suddenly have implications you don't like.
    It wasn't a threat, Dave, it was jokes.

If I was ever stirred into giving a fuck enough about you to plan on murdering you (which is pretty fucking unlikely), Dave, take it as written that I wouldn't be stupid enough to warn you in advance.

You wouldn't see me coming, Dave.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast