Thread: Search More Than 200

Pepitobanga
    I'd like to know how to change the maximum reserch limit (200) ?
    I ve already read that it was possible !

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    You have to edit your registry settings. Look around on Zeropaid.com, untill someone post how in here. I know there was not only directions, but someone made a cheap little tool that made it easier. But really it's just knowing what registry setting to alter and what value to set it. I used to know, forgot. Only recently have I became to use Kazaa Lite again. Been using Shareaza and Piolet quite a bit.

Love those Uberstandard files! If only K Lite users would adopt it.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Poster
    You can set it higher by going to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Kazaa\Advanced and change the MaxSearchResult key..
    But it won't make any difference with your searches though (don't remember the reason though, paul posted it before) so it's basically just a waste of time to do it..

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    its a waste of time if you use autosearch....will just find more searches anyway...well exceeding 200...i think that was paul's reason

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    Rocko's Avatar Poster
    The reason is that now the number of max search results is handle by the supernode os if you put a bigger number it don't make a difference 'cause the supernode never send more than 200 results.

Rocko

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    check the auto search more.. ARE YOU KIDDING?? i get like over 1000 results.. way over 200 2000 results scrollbar

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by Pepitobanga@9 February 2003 - 22:19
    I'd like to know how to change the maximum reserch limit (200) ?
    I ve already read that it was possible !
    Download AutoSearch More !!!

Or the Full Anchilada KLite@
    http://au.briefcase.yahoo.com/bc/crayzies1...case.yahoo.com/

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mirai Trunks@9 February 2003 - 15:28
    check the auto search more.. ARE YOU KIDDING?? i get like over 1000 results.. way over 200 2000 results scrollbar
    hey, nice name Need an avatar? I got a nice one, i used to use it but not anymore.

This is the URL if you want to use it: http://members.aol.com/oneshinigami/images...trunkssword.jpg