Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bit Torrent Competition

This is how the Competition gos who ever uploads and seeds the most Torrents Will win a Working One of a kind CD Key for Call Of Duty and by working i meen it WILL work online valued a $89 bucks here in AUS

winner will be judged by quality as well as quantity of torrents winner will be enhanced this time next week

Happy Uploading and downloading

To keep track of who's uploading the most torrents you will need to signup with a valid e-mail account.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    scam or spam?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    lol

No you see i was given two copies of call of Duty one by my dad and one by my ant so i have 2 codes and oley use one and i wonted more ppl to poot torrents on my site so the ider hit me

and what do i care i did not pay for the game

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    when does this competition end?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    winner will be judged by quality as well as quantity of torrents winner will be enhanced this time next week

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    izaven you r uploading torrents thats grate but u r not seeding them

the site is setup so if u got a nova torrent with the tracker url of http://novaisslow:6969/announce wen u upload that torrent it will change the tracker url to http://tracker.redirectme.net:9696/announce there for u need to seed it cos it wont have aney seeds

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    •Balla•
    How can I make my ISO file to a .Torrent file so I can upload it on your site?

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    TorrentSpy is by far the ezeys way u just drag the iso on to the TorrentSpy icon and it makes it for u

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    •Balla•
    OMG it worked! Someone is downloading Cs 1.6 from me! AWESOME! I really hope I win this

If I don't it's ok cuz I was going to share stuff on Suprnova anyway so why not help some new site

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    the site is not working for me

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast