Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What HD tracker should I try to join?

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I'm looking for a tracker that will have both American/English movies and TV shows in 720p and 1080p. I have FTN currently which is a good tracker for newly uploaded torrents but if you're looking for anything slightly old, no one is seeding it or it's dropped off the tracker entirely.

Suggestions?

yo

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    ElitUser's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    For American/English movies join chdbits and for TV shows you can join any scene tracker, You can try for HDbits.org for web-dl of TV Shows. For English movies I recommended for the chines tracker, First release and have good quality video. You can also try to join in hdroad,hdchina,ttg. all chines tracker are good for the American/English movies.

Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    if you're looking for anything slightly old, no one is seeding it or it's dropped off the tracker entirely.

I see in hdbits.org old torrents has seeder and if you want to download that torrent you get good download speed.
    Last edited by ElitUser; 01-15-2012 at 11:38 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    If you're ok with scene crap and all those rars, scene-hd might suit you.

If you want more quality without rars, BTN for TV and HD-Torrents for movies, would suit you enough to start with.

CHBits, HDChina, TTG, and Awesome-HD can also be considered.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    There is so many hd-trackers out there! I would check out hdstar. Got a lot of torrents and seeders and open signup at this point.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If you are happy with scene content a lot of the time then TL has pretty good retention on movies. Some of the good P2P encodes do get uploaded there though, but not enough to consider it a great HD tracker. For TV I was pleasantly surprised by BTN, if you don't want to jump on the bandwagon and try for HDBits for both.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    marklefe's Avatar Poster
    x264.me is also a good choice

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    zaxxonite's Avatar Poster
    I would recommend BIT-HDTV, HD-Torrents, CHDBits, and HDBits.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    zonta's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    filelist.ro or hd-space

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    SceneHD

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hdbits is the best one for hd content , but because it is nearly impossible to get in , use filelist.ro or usenet . There are tons of releases over at usenet , just search for EbP,Ctrlhd, DON, ESiR

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast