Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast

Thread: MIT and the US of A.

manker's Avatar effendi
    You've almost backtracked right the way back to the bumpy and uncomfortable mental plane on which you dwelt previous to the death threat. Well done. I think if I post a few more times, you'll actually write that the threat to kill her was entirely without any intent and that it wasn't you failing, it was just you emphasising the ending of a human life point.

Now I have actually read that thread where the "co-conspirators" hatched an evil plot to have you assassinated. Squeams hardly said a word about it and it was entirely specious for a number of reasons; the main one being that it all hinged on an errant brother who is currently unavailable for 3-5 years on account of being in prison.

I would understand if you threatened chavois, that is tit-for-tat and is what I would come to expect because you've demonstrated on a number of occasions that you are hard of thinking - but to threaten Squeams, who you've intimidated with your physical presence recently and who lives a short distance from you and against whom you harbour a very real grudge, is an entirely different kettle of fish.

Which any rational person would be able to discern.
    I think some forum sage already pointed this out, however.

I would point out to the ring reamer that it's all very well to make educated guesses about whether this ridiculous man is capable of anything approaching what he depicts, but, as I pointed out earlier - even the slightest chance that he is prepared to do actual bodily harm to Squeams demands the need for contact with the authorities.
    He probably will have a pile of posts bookmarked to show them and in his mind, the police will nod sagely and agree with him - but in actual fact they won't care that Squeams took about 4 'digs' at him and he'll get a restraining order, simple as.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #122
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    God I love you spastics, absolutely fucking fantastic.

Rightyho where to start, lets start with Artemis. Seriously mate, you can't diagnose someones mental state from posts they make on a message board. If you could then the posts of manker, chavis and the likes would make for interesting reading.
    That wasn't a diagnosis, but with the tone of your posts plus the fact that you are actively stalking Squeamous/Sophie I urged Squeamous to talk to the police about a restraining order for the very simple reason that you don't seem to be quite rational or completely in control, i.e. the aforementioned stalking. My post had very little to do with you since addressing you over this in your current state would be quite pointless. You feel justified in what you are doing and see nothing wrong with it, I was urging her to get some help in the form of a restraining order in case this spirals any further out of control, and you feel the need to confront her again in person. More than anything my post was made out of genuine concern for her safety.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #123
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Rings View Post
    I guess the moral of the story is, even if people don't act like they're 6 on a flight, I have no problems ascribing them as nose diggers.
    I liked this story, but I don't know why you had to make it that complicated. I'm with Macky, I would have just sighed and told her she could either let me pass or I'd climb over her. I like to follow the most direct course of action in any confrontation.

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    He probably will have a pile of posts bookmarked to show them and in his mind, the police will nod sagely and agree with him - but in actual fact they won't care that Squeams took about 4 'digs' at him and he'll get a restraining order, simple as.
    Actually it turns out that a friend of mine sometimes reads through this forum to see what I'm up to (I know it sounds a bit weird on paper, but hey, most of the guys I know are a bit weird). He happens to be a solicitor for people who get banged up and need a defence dude for police interviews. Unknown to me he's been reading all this bullshit, and eventually decided to tell me that he'd been through it all and he thinks I have a cast iron case for a restraining order. Apparently he's seen them awarded for much less. So with this in mind I'll just bide my time until it becomes really necessary. I don't think it will be though as Dave knows his wife has no idea quite what he's been up to, and while I have nothing to lose at all from the old bill getting involved, he really does. Especially since I can describe in intimate detail exactly what his cock looks like to his wife....although I'm not so sure she can remember herself.

I know Dave so well, I know I'm not in any danger. Dave is an intensely frustrated and confused man who doesn't have a clue how to operate in the world he lives in. His primary problem is that he doesn't see grey areas in life and finds it impossible to understand the motives and behaviour of other human beings. Dave walks in a world where he and I were the only human beings in full technicolour. All other people are a void in the fabric of the universe which cannot be read or understood: black, impenetrable masses who walk the earth interacting with it and with him, frightening him with their random behaviour. If you want to walk in his shoes try to imagine how you would feel walking around every day with random fissures opening in front of you, rippling through your present and sending it off onto random tangents over which you have no control. Now imagine you perceive those fissures as being mostly malevolent. Imagine the sense of powerlessness you would feel. Imagine how much of a victim you would feel. You would rage against your misfortune, probably kick and lash out in complete frustration that this situation is happening to you, and to only you. Now take away the only person who understood any of that so that you're on your own, totally, forever and ever with no respite from yourself. The result? Black, bitter, dark resentment. But Dave will never hurt me because in the end he loves me and his kids. And whenever he starts to go a little too far that will always bring him back to reality with a bump.

4. Lounge   -   #124
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well, as I said in the PM, you're better placed to judge than I am and your post there demonstrates this perfectly because all I see is a cowardly prick who threatens women who live alone and who might, possibly, be moved to violence.

If it was my sister though, for example, I would have marched her down to the police station and had them deal with it, even if the outcome was that she refused to speak to me for however long it is that sulks last these days.

You know, just in case.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #125
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    So he STILL hasn't left then

6. Lounge   -   #126
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Well, as I said in the PM, you're better placed to judge than I am and your post there demonstrates this perfectly because all I see is a cowardly prick who threatens women who live alone and who might, possibly, be moved to violence.

If it was my sister though, for example, I would have marched her down to the police station and had them deal with it, even if the outcome was that she refused to speak to me for however long it is that sulks last these days.

You know, just in case.
    I wonder what the fuck people did with their lives before they had the ability to demand strangers intervene to make their lives more manageable?

It's enough that my private business has been spewed in public, but I'm not about to invite it in an undignified admission that I can't handle my own personal life. I'm not scared, I'm not interested, the shutters came down a long time ago. I won't be harrassed, I won't be intruded upon, my behaviour won't be altered in one smidgen of a way. I won't be coerced into any course of action by the actions of another person. Whatever they want me to do, I won't. Scream, shout, cry, wail, stomp, it won't get them anywhere. Want an emotional response? No. Want me to talk? No. Need my behaviour to change? No. The more fuck you want, the less I give.
    Complete and genuine disinterest is the only appropriate response to an attention junky. You need to starve the fuckers or they'll never learn.

But fankoo for all your support....you and the guise. And when I'm dead you can say 'I told you so'

7. Lounge   -   #127
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    It's enough that my private business has been spewed in public, but I'm not about to invite it in an undignified admission that I can't handle my own personal life. I'm not scared, I'm not interested, the shutters came down a long time ago. I won't be harrassed, I won't be intruded upon, my behaviour won't be altered in one smidgen of a way. I won't be coerced into any course of action by the actions of another person. Whatever they want me to do, I won't. Scream, shout, cry, wail, stomp, it won't get them anywhere. Want an emotional response? No. Want me to talk? No. Need my behaviour to change? No. The more fuck you want, the less I give.
    Complete and genuine disinterest is the only appropriate response to an attention junky. You need to starve the fuckers or they'll never learn.
    That's all very respectable and independent-like, but you haven't confirmed nor denied the existence of a mustache on Dave's cock.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 02-08-2012 at 04:08 PM. Reason: I believe it's noir
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #128
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

9. Lounge   -   #129
    chalice's Avatar ____________________

10. Lounge   -   #130
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post

You know, just in case.
    I wonder what the fuck people did with their lives before they had the ability to demand strangers intervene to make their lives more manageable?

Were you an advisor for the US government in the wake of 911.

The police avenue is the only proactive advice a concerned but distant forumular individual can give, hence its popularity amongst the throng. The mere threat of it works too, as I've noticed and you've reasoned.
    So yeah, miss stubborn-pants, see if I care if you die in a impossibly complex system of pulleys, levers, ropes, an ecru candle, a 1 ton weight and a cliff edge that Dave Dastardly has spent 5 years perfecting

Page 13 of 41 FirstFirst ... 31011121314151623 ... LastLast