Thread: Lost my job :-( looking to educate myself...any kind sole invite me to BitMe.org

Hi folks,

I understand Bitme.org is the place for knowledge but as they don't allow signups, i'd be very grateful if anyone with spare invites would pass one to myself. It's all ultimately in aid of getting a new job as i'm trying to upskill myself.

Many thanks in advance.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    That's pretty vague, what kind of material are you looking for? Also, BitMe isn't the only e-learning tracker around.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I'm in IT so i'm looking for Mircosoft, Cisco and most importantly Project Management (Prince2) related stuff :-)

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    fann's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    bitme is down i can help you in bitspyder but promise me use the account and not get banned cuz its my last warning

pm me mail if you agree
    Damn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by fann View Post
    bitme is down i can help you in bitspyder but promise me use the account and not get banned cuz its my last warning

pm me mail if you agree
    of course :-)

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    IF u really want educational stuffs then i am sorry to inform u that bitme is not the best option to download stuffs, first it is hard to maintain ratio and particularly when u are new, better try warez-bb or file crop or donkey (e-mule), u will certainly find the type of stuffs u need, no need to put yourself in hassle of bit me tracker.

Microsoft and cisco tutorials are easy to find at various places. dc++ good channels can serve u in a better way.