Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bamboo View Post

If you choose to do this, or it even comes to this, I will personally donate $1600 to any type of payment method you want, so long as I'm not shown as doing so on the site, I seek no entitlements. Plus, if the site is brought back up, I will personally donate the $300 or whatever it is for the best DDoS protection every month. But no "donor badge or VIP" for me, thanks. I'm just concerned with bringing the site and tracker back online and keeping it that way.
    I will consider that offer to be very noble if you provide me with proof that you will be giving at least as much to the sick and the poor. Otherwise true altruism asks for no acknowledgement ie you could have done the same thing via PM,glory whore .
    Well, I am a leaderboard whore, so I guess you're onto something. But I'm not really into the adhoms to really take your post seriously. I'll donate what I can to keep BCG alive, whatever else or interests I spend my hard earned money on is really none of your business, frankly.

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Forgive him, bamboo, Idol is one of those commie types who think all wealth should be distributed evenly. Personally, I say screw the poor. Outside of making goods/providing services for less money than they should, what have they ever done for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post

When we were ratio only with a hit and run policy, members would donate a fiver, hit and run 50 torrents, get demoted, donate a fiver, get promoted, hit and run another 50, we had some members doing that for months, they had 500+ hit and runs.

Sorry but that isnt right, OK it wasnt every donator, but even 1 was too many, and it was far more than 1.

I will never go back to letting donors off hit and running, people might say we let everyone off hit and running anyway, but at least you have to try, or show willing.
    This is what i like most about BCG where other trackers (IPT) allows Hit n Runs BCG sticks to its rule

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    CONFUSED MIND BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    xtremedon -all indian torrents seems to be down from few days

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Acid down, hardware issues may be sometime

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    Thanks, been missing it, hopefullly be back soon

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    ExtraDry's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Acid back up

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraDry View Post
    Acid back up
    Acid reflux?

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Whimpy's Avatar Patty Buster
    RMT is back up.
    I guess they fixed the DNS...
    "There is no good, there is no evil. There is only flesh, and the patterns to which we submit it."

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    hijump's Avatar Beyond L33T BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    iPLAY will be down few months because has some hard issues.

Might come back with a surprise.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast