Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 ... LastLast

Thread: BitTorrent Trackers DOWN or BACK UP

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Your wife would like to report that your tracker never seems to be up anymore.
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent   -   #652
    durex's Avatar PEACE AND LOVE BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by nfeerdaws View Post
    ok. got it
    any news??

3. BitTorrent   -   #653
    x264

Hello internets,

Well, the news you hoped would never come, but feared was already upon you, is here. x264 has survived for many years through good times and bad, multiple owners, server crashes, ddos attacks, paypal shenanigans, and everyone's favorite.. domain changes. But this most recent loss of server and hosting has broken the camel's back. It's time to stop beating this horse. It's dead.

Oh, I don't know, what can I do? What else can I say, it's up to you. I know we're one, just me and you. I can't go on. What is love? Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me, no more.

Today would have been our 13th bday... and that's just... too old! :-| But srsly, it is hard to believe that for over a decade, I (and of course many wonderful staff and users) have been been building and maintaining this community. I'm not really sure how to sum up such a large chunk of time and of many of our lives. So much inane IRC chatter. So many forum posts. So many movies. So many friends. So many bans.

On behalf of the staff x264.us/x264.eu/x264.me, both current and past, I want to thank everyone for this opportunity that I could never really talk to anyone about. Maybe now I can tell people about how I used to be a big deal on the internet. About filling the tubes with enormous amounts of material. About making friends on the other side of the world, because I was regularly still awake at 4am, talking shit on IRC. About our little piece of the tubes, x264.me. We thank you all.

Good night, and good luck. /x2

P.S. The IRC channel is hosted separately and will remain online. Ya know.. for the lurking. irc.xevion.net #x264
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #654
    Brokenstones is down for me. Anyone else ok? Have they changed their domain yet again?

5. BitTorrent   -   #655
    Quote Originally Posted by diagonal View Post
    Brokenstones is down for me. Anyone else ok? Have they changed their domain yet again?
    If their domain is .club, then the site works for me.

6. BitTorrent   -   #656
    turin's Avatar Turambar BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Is bitmetv still down?

7. BitTorrent   -   #657
    Quote Originally Posted by turin View Post
    Is bitmetv still down?
    Yes. The last thing I heard about them (and BitMe), one month ago, was that chances of a comeback were very low.

8. BitTorrent   -   #658
    turin's Avatar Turambar BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by turin View Post
    Is bitmetv still down?
    Yes. The last thing I heard about them (and BitMe), one month ago, was that chances of a comeback were very low.
    sad news, but thanks for info

9. BitTorrent   -   #659
    db_la_23's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    i heard BMTV shut down dont know if its true or not

10. BitTorrent   -   #660
    Poster
    Does anyone know if asiandvdclub is ever coming back? It's been down for weeks.

Page 66 of 74 FirstFirst ... 165663646566676869 ... LastLast