Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 731

Thread: Critically Evaluate the last movie you saw.

  1. #21
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    day book
    Posts
    10,851
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I feel like my thought processes are forcing me to recommend Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter... and Spring (2003).
    I probably should have mentioned that I apparently have strange ideas of what can be termed heroic.

    You know like Wil Kane or Hawkeye or the woman who puts up with chalice.
    You could treat the recommendation as if I never read "heroism" in your request, since I had already forgotten by the time I made the rec. Women that put out for midgets are either internally strong or a shell of existence from years of abuse, so I'm unsure about their status with heroine.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

  2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Posts
    15,299
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I probably should have mentioned that I apparently have strange ideas of what can be termed heroic.
    Me too, so I'm recommending Transamerica.
    Felicity Huffman is quite good in it.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

  3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,458
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post

    You could treat the recommendation as if I never read "heroism" in your request, since I had already forgotten by the time I made the rec. Women that put out for midgets are either internally strong or a shell of existence from years of abuse, so I'm unsure about their status with heroine.
    I would tend to agree except in the case of Mrs Chalice Rodin created a statue of her.

    Btw Rodin isn't some large prehistoric Japanese bird thing although he might have made a statue too for all I know.

    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I probably should have mentioned that I apparently have strange ideas of what can be termed heroic.
    Me too, so I'm recommending Transamerica.
    Felicity Huffman is quite good in it.
    Hero/tranny basically same thing.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    State of Grace
    Posts
    29,458
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I probably should have mentioned that I apparently have strange ideas of what can be termed heroic.
    Me too, so I'm recommending Transamerica.
    Felicity Huffman is quite good in it.
    Hero/tranny basically same thing.
    It's all Meg's fault.

  5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,145
    I see the board aids is getting worse...

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    RA.ONE - Ok Movie.

  7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    448
    Final Destination

  8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Immortal is the latest movie .

  9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    127.0.0.1
    Posts
    6,145
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewmicky View Post
    Immortal is the latest movie .
    When I see posts like this, I keep on imagining the author as being currently in a trial for epilepsy, and being subjected to a rapid burst of light causing a photosensitive seizure part way through the poast. Even nitin managed to get both parts of the title question in while managing a four word sentence, which is impressive brevity, but no, here we are blessed yet again with half a thought.....

    4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73


  10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Using Mrs. Nussbaum's CC#
    Posts
    17,154
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewmicky View Post
    Immortal is the latest movie .
    When I see posts like this, I keep on imagining the author as being currently in a trial for epilepsy, and being subjected to a rapid burst of light causing a photosensitive seizure part way through the poast. Even nitin managed to get both parts of the title question in while managing a four word sentence, which is impressive brevity, but no, here we are blessed yet again with half a thought.....
    From the punctuation, Artemis, I suspect it's an Idol dupe account.
    This space for rent until Idol says something clever.

Page 3 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •