Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast

Thread: Critically Evaluate the last movie you saw.

Inception was the last movie i saw recently..and it was a great movie...

2. Movies & TV   -   #52
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Just got back from seeing Devil Inside. The last couple possession/exorcism movies were a lot better looking in the commercials than what they really were, but this one was really entertaining. There was a scene where a girl was bleeding profusely from her crotch. That made the entire movie for me. Mainly because it turned me on.

The only bad part was all the idiots around me hootin' an hollerin' and talking on their cell phones. This is was one of those times that I was thankful for not owning a gun because a few "homeboys" would had caught one to the temple. Actually I keep telling myself that I will no longer see horror movies as soon as they come out since that's when all the loud teenagers pack into the theater the most. But sometimes one comes out that looks so good that I forget about my last experience and go anyways.

3. Movies & TV   -   #53
    Twilight..........

4. Movies & TV   -   #54
    i am watching "Avatar" now

5. Movies & TV   -   #55
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Just got back from seeing Devil Inside. The last couple possession/exorcism movies were a lot better looking in the commercials than what they really were, but this one was really entertaining. There was a scene where a girl was bleeding profusely from her crotch. That made the entire movie for me. Mainly because it turned me on.

The only bad part was all the idiots around me hootin' an hollerin' and talking on their cell phones. This is was one of those times that I was thankful for not owning a gun because a few "homeboys" would had caught one to the temple. Actually I keep telling myself that I will no longer see horror movies as soon as they come out since that's when all the loud teenagers pack into the theater the most. But sometimes one comes out that looks so good that I forget about my last experience and go anyways.
    Studio bought the movie for a reported $1 million dollars which in Hollywood amounts to a week worth of cocaine and through fortuitous scheduling and a bunch of reasons that I can't understand the thing opens at #1 and brings home $34 million plus.
    And they say the movie going audience is now largely made up of undiscerning teens.

Btw re the previous two posts no movement on my "fuck off" button suggestion I take it?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Movies & TV   -   #56
    Twilight Breaking down was the last movie i have seen and it was awesome...

7. Movies & TV   -   #57
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJ1 View Post
    Twilight Breaking down...
    Unintentional surely, but brilliant nonetheless.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

8. Movies & TV   -   #58
    clocker's Avatar Shovel Ready
    OK, what happened to this thread?
    Didn't it used to be a fuck-ton bigger than just 66 posts?

Anyway, to blithely carry on...

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo- Rooney Mara, Daniel Craig.
    I've read the books and seen the Swedish original trilogy.
    Loved Noomi Rapace.

This big budget American remake looks good.
    Rooney Mara doesn't disgrace herself although I didn't feel she brought anything really new to the character and basically did a very good Rapace imitation.
    Kind of like Tina Fey and the Palin creature.

Not sure how I'd react were I fresh to the material; I suspect, confusion.
    Going solely on what appeared onscreen, a lot of the Vanger family plotline seemed incomplete and hurried.
    So did the "second" ending, where Lisbeth makes bank.

I think I'm the wrong person to talk about this film, so disregard the above and go back to your lives.
    "I am the one who knocks."- Heisenberg

9. Movies & TV   -   #59
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by clocker View Post
    It was determined that history needed expunging to make room for more future brilliance like "last moovie i seeing is Chipwrecked.that Alvin hes crack me up".
    This big budget American remake looks good.
    Rooney Mara doesn't disgrace herself although I didn't feel she brought anything really new to the character and basically did a very good Rapace imitation.
    Obviously you aren't the only person feeling that way as the movie got Oscar nods for cinematography,editing and Mara but missed out on anything else important.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. Movies & TV   -   #60
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Kind of like Tina Fey and the Palin creature.
    I don't think this analogy is working, couldn't all agree that Fey's Palin was much more entertaining than watching the agony of the real Palin? Sarah that is, not Michael.

Happened to the "Omega post man wins internets" thread. These are all just spam threads dry humping the server I guess.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-25-2012 at 03:40 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34567891656 ... LastLast