Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24647172737475 LastLast

Thread: Critically Evaluate the last movie you saw.

Hi,
    The last movie that I watched was Oceans 8. Although the movie had a huge female star cast and the storyline had a huge number of loopholes. The flow was disrupted and continuity was not explained. All in all, I would rate it 5 stars out of 10.

2. Movies & TV   -   #732
    Dark Phoenix. Utter shite. I was trying to be creatively critical, but I couldn't find anything creative...

3. Movies & TV   -   #733
    Just saw Dark Phoenix. Uninspired acting. Plot had holes like swiss cheese. Timeline was off and confusing. Special effects were ok. Don't really want to spoil it for anyone who was thinking of seeing it... but the ending was pretty lame. Really disappointing!

4. Movies & TV   -   #734
    Joker, awesome movie except hollylame included a peado song in it by gary glitter (who is currently sitting in a prison getting rich off the royalties), so that upset the UK. So that pretty much ruined one of the best movies I've seen while.

5. Movies & TV   -   #735
    ALINA the battle angel..

Its really amazing SCI-fi movies. i seen it 3 time already.

6. Movies & TV   -   #736
    Carter.
    Entertaining in a wonderfully silly & over the top way.

7. Movies & TV   -   #737
    Joker. Hadn't seen it when it came out, but was certainly an interesting origin story for the Joker. But it also speaks to our society and how mental health conditions are perceived and often dismissed or overlooked.

8. Movies & TV   -   #738
    Quote Originally Posted by tacolou View Post
    it also speaks to our society and how mental health conditions are perceived and often dismissed or overlooked.
    In the real world, the Jokester would have been zombified by happy pills so that his doctors could get a cut from the prescriptions. And yet, some people still have the nerve of demanding healthcare reform
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

9. Movies & TV   -   #739
    The Nun II

10. Movies & TV   -   #740
    Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End(2007) and On Stranger Tide (2011). Johnny Depp's portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow is nothing short of astonishing. His ability to immerse himself fully in the character, infusing it with eccentricity, wit, and charm, is truly remarkable. Depp's dedication to every detail, from the quirky mannerisms to the distinctive accent, showcases his exceptional acting prowess.

"Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl" is a captivating adventure film that kickstarted a beloved franchise. Johnny Depp's iconic portrayal of Captain Jack Sparrow, with his eccentricity and humor, steals the show. The film weaves an engaging tale of pirates, curses, and treacherous seas, accompanied by impressive visual effects, swashbuckling action, and a memorable score by Hans Zimmer. Its success has had a lasting impact, leading to multiple sequels and a cultural phenomenon. With a perfect blend of humor, adventure, and memorable characters, it remains a modern classic in the genre, offering an enjoyable cinematic experience.