Page 148 of 545 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150151158198248 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,480 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    It's sewper thick. It used to grow hella fast as well, but it's slowed down since last year.

Idfk what that's about.

2. Lounge   -   #1472
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Those that have talent, do.Those who have none, judge.

http://ca.eonline.com/news/britney_s...#ixzz1rmGIRYAn
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #1473
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70

Innit.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #1474
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post

Food for thought, indeed.
    I haven't had my current set-up all that long, so won't be changing for a wee while, but from what you've said, those projectors aren't as much fuss and bother as The made out.
    This is from right after I put up my screen. It'll give you an idea of what sort of size is doable. The flash buggered up the contrast and black bits somewhat fierce, though. I think it's something to do with how the material reflects light. :earl: the borders below and above the image would look black, fex:

I was watching the new Thing, and of the photos I took, it was either that or one with a blurry wolf.

The projector is mounted on the opposite wall, which is about 4 meters away.

I just used the wall at first, and had it do a bigger image, but I'd have needed to paint the wall all proper like. The wallpaper didn't work very well, and the wall is a bit uneven.
    Those black borders on the plain wall look decent indeed. Whatcha doing for sound, like. Are those speakers at the front there wireless or wut.
    I'd want all the wires and discs and other peripheries and shiz hidden underneath the projector in the black boxy thing I already have which my telly sits on that I bought from Ikea (hint).

Also, does the projector have exactly perpendicular to the screen/wall?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #1475
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    You can do all sorts of adjustments through lens shift and keystone corrections. But if you can, it's best to avoid keystone. For a while, however, using lens shift and keystone correction, I had it projecting onto that wall from a corner in the room, and that worked. You may end up with more light spilling outside the frame that way, however.

The center speaker is part of a 5.1 kit. It's wired, but I redid that with a longer cable so it's not lying across the floor.

I think you mean the frame for the screen when you say border, though. But basically, you can get the screen looking that black, ofc depending on what sort of ambient lighting you've got and that.

With a high contrast type grey screen stuff looks properly black with a fair bit of ambient light. You also want a projector with more lumens than the standard if you expect that the room won't always be dark, while you're watching. That's part of why I picked that projector.
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

6. Lounge   -   #1476
    ckrit's Avatar Flagpole
    This is good for projector infoz:

http://www.projectorpeople.com/screens/surfaces.asp
    ckrit d<rit c|<rit

Mi signotaur > urs.

7. Lounge   -   #1477
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrit View Post
    You can do all sorts of adjustments through lens shift and keystone corrections. But if you can, it's best to avoid keystone. For a while, however, using lens shift and keystone correction, I had it projecting onto that wall from a corner in the room, and that worked. You may end up with more light spilling outside the frame that way, however.

The center speaker is part of a 5.1 kit. It's wired, but I redid that with a longer cable so it's not lying across the floor.

I think you mean the frame for the screen when you say border, though. But basically, you can get the screen looking that black, ofc depending on what sort of ambient lighting you've got and that.

With a high contrast type grey screen stuff looks properly black with a fair bit of ambient light. You also want a projector with more lumens than the standard if you expect that the room won't always be dark, while you're watching. That's part of why I picked that projector.
    Yeah. I didn't really understand a lot of the jargon there. Except to say that a frame is technically a border

We could have the perfect arrangement if you lived closer.
    You could swing by and inspect my hardware and I could subsequently come over and touch up your interior.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #1478
    manker's Avatar effendi

9. Lounge   -   #1479
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    racist

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #1480
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2

also, since when do ewe need to wait 30 seconds between posts?

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit