Page 173 of 545 FirstFirst ... 73123163170171172173174175176183223273 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I thought everyone except bolemics reared their dinner.

2. Lounge   -   #1722
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    because I hear that Americans can't drink more than a pint and a half of proper UK produced babycham before being rendered insensible.
    I've found the UK options here to be a little on the milder side. I enjoyed about a half a dozen servings of the St Bernardus Abt 12 last night... I'm not really sure how many but that's the way it seems from the receipt in mah pocket.

P.S. I didn't know my phone could buy RealDolls, so if you'll excuse me I have to go find my phone.
    I was assuming I could use your pre-existing ebay account or something else. People never log out of stuff on their phones

Also, that beer looks mental and can't possibly taste nice. 10.5% means it's more of a wine, shirley. How much did one of those little bottles cost?
    In proper money, like.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #1723
    That's Carlsberg Special Brew re-branded for yanks. It's England's attempt to turn them all into gypos.

4. Lounge   -   #1724
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    That's Carlsberg Special Brew re-branded for yanks. It's England's attempt to turn them all into gypos.
    Via Denmark, one assumes
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #1725
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Via Denmark, one assumes
    The Danes wouldn't drink yon pish. They use their bladders for the filtering process and ship it directly to Scotchland.

6. Lounge   -   #1726
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    I understand that people who eat meat can get on their high horse and rail against the mistreatment of animals. After all, if I had the choice of being killed with relatively little pain and then eaten, or simply being tortured to death, I'd definitely choose the former.

However, both scenarios are especially unpalatable.
    It's for this reason I feel that this particular group of people need to be aware that their stance is, in essence, hypocritical so they should probably concentrate quietly on not mistreating any animals they happen across during the course of their daily routine (excepting the edible ones that their complicity has, unfortunately, killed), rather than berating others who don't give much of a shit about it either way.

Eating meat and being against animal cruelty is most certainly the lesser of two evils.
    But there is a third way and it's open to anyone - so those who don't take it are perched on a particularly precarious pedestal.

And also; fuck you, dolphin friendly tuna.

I don't eat meat, but i'd happily kill animals for sport.
    Now go away.

7. Lounge   -   #1727
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Also, that beer looks mental and can't possibly taste nice. 10.5% means it's more of a wine, shirley. How much did one of those little bottles cost?
    In proper money, like.
    Don't know about the bottle as I was drinking draught, but I think they were like $8ish a glass. Right now I'm only into high content Belgian ales, heavy stouts, and hoppy IPAs. It's wine without the headaches (for me personally).

Oh yeah, it's a bit strange that people leave themselves logged into everything. Their desktop I understand, they'd never leave that resting upon a toilet roll dispenser in an airport bathroom. You'd only be able to read my email.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 04-15-2012 at 11:32 PM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #1728
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    dave's a proper idiot, innit?

It's like he can't resist leaving fuckhueg clues, whenever he registers new accounts or makes a "first" post
    It wasn't me Snee, manker is so paranoid he is banning innocent souls. He's apparently frightened that I might say something he doesn't like, odd really for a man who spends so much time deliberately saying things that he knows other people won't like. It's all a bit sad and pathetic if you ask me.

9. Lounge   -   #1729
    manker's Avatar effendi
    How would you ever know I banned an innocent soul, unless you were the innocent soul.

Spidey sense, I take it.

10. Lounge   -   #1730
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    In proper money, like.
    Don't know about the bottle as I was drinking draught, but I think they were like $8ish a glass. Right now I'm only into high content Belgian ales, heavy stouts, and hoppy IPAs. It's wine without the headaches (for me personally).
    It's a good thing I know that you're second generation American, otherwise I'd be completely confused at your non-girly drinking repertoire.