Page 190 of 545 FirstFirst ... 90140180187188189190191192193200240290 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    bet you're preparing some cold hard infractons now, to silence me.
    Indeed. I'm preparing an ice-cold can of infraction to pour all over your wanton internets mouth.

Also, I can't quite believe the trouble our chum went to so as to prove he doesn't care. All the while formulating a post specifically about squeams and how he will hunt her down to refute my claim that he is obsessed with her.

Double ironing.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #1892
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Jinx
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

3. Lounge   -   #1893
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Ok. And, btw, it's nice of you to take time out of your busy schedule write us an essay about how you don't care. About us. Yes.
    Essay? Hardly an essay. A two minute post, to correct mankers little twisting of facts (the latest crap about me being obsessed with her) about me being here to stalk her. Yes I know that same old lie which he believes if he chants over and over again it might come true. I'm not obsessed with her, I never was. But he won't post the post I made in tne reporting area whifch showed my last 5 threads had nothing to do with her, or that the fateful Sunday night discussion wasn't started by me. No he just goes on spewing his little lies, whilst preventing me from having an equal right of response to the bile and lies which is spewed about me around here. An action which clearly means he wants my redress for the nasty malicious behaviour not to be on his board, leaving me no option but to redress the malicious behaviour in real life.

4. Lounge   -   #1894
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Ok. Cool story. bye.

5. Lounge   -   #1895
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Hi Dave. Glad to see you have proven us all wrong about your mental stability.

Just curious... You've been posting all kinds of things about how dangerous you are. Should anyone send these to Child Protective Services.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #1896
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Hi Dave. Glad to see you have proven us all wrong about your mental stability.

Just curious... You've been posting all kinds of things about how dangerous you are. Should anyone send these to Child Protective Services.
    They wouldn't have the back-story.
    When you've got that, you realise he's about as dangerous as a man with an empty life who fills it by trying to scare women on the internets.

7. Lounge   -   #1897
    Ooo another lie of hers is it manker?

I've never scared a single woman on the internet, not one. It was never who I was. I am however happy to treat complete pieces of scum appropriately.
    Last edited by StephenG; 04-21-2012 at 06:13 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #1898
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by StephenG View Post
    Is this board moderated?
    You just posted directly underneath a moderator's post

9. Lounge   -   #1899
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    When you've got that, you realise he's about as dangerous as a man with an empty life who fills it by trying to scare women on the internets.
    It just occurred to me that we must be his only "friends".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #1900
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Feel free MBM.