Page 350 of 545 FirstFirst ... 250300340347348349350351352353360400450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    No more pics will be forthcoming until I see a decent peen pic.

2. Lounge   -   #3492
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Mbm's got a good one where he's lying down on the bed and his wife took a picture of him from the bottom. The angle made his cawk look positvely elephantine.
    Will that do?
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3493
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Mbm's got a good one where he's lying down on the bed and his wife took a picture of him from the bottom. The angle made his cawk look positvely elephantine.
    Will that do?
    You remembered.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 07-26-2012 at 01:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #3494
    No, manker peen is the only accepted currency these days.
    Last edited by Skweeky; 07-26-2012 at 01:39 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #3495
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    No, manker peen is the only accepted currency these days.
    Yeah, well, I didn't want to see your old wrinkled, sagging, stretched boobs either.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

6. Lounge   -   #3496
    Fine. Go and ask squeams for a picture of her hairy nipples then

7. Lounge   -   #3497
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    Fine. Go and ask squeams for a picture of her hairy nipples then
    I've already got a nice, artsy one of her bathing in a sink. Granted, she's a bit young, but her chest is as fully developed as it ever got.

8. Lounge   -   #3498
    Ouch!

9. Lounge   -   #3499
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    If there's one thing I cannot abide it's moths. My stomach goes into spasm whenever one of the horrible cunts flaps into view. A couple of hours ago I laid waste to the biggest one I've ever seen. It was the size of a small hummingbird with none of the charm. It scared the fuck right out of me, so I battered it with a slipper and ran away.

Gathering some resolve I went into the bathroom just now, where its corpse still reposed, still fucking horrific, but infinitely more manageable. As I tried to scoop the fucker up in a dustpan a plume of fungal dust puffed up and these wee mite things scampered away. I nearly fucking vomited. Tried to flush the moth down the bog but it won't go. It just swirls like an abandoned mine and threatens to bite my arse if I go for a shite. Woe is me.

True story.

10. Lounge   -   #3500
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Update to moth situation: Pleased to report the moth is now headed towards the Atlantic.

Moth haters take note. A moth of hummingbird magnitude requires at least two pisses directly to the moth face and four fervent flushes to nullify the threat.

This has been a public service announcement, youse cunts.