Page 382 of 545 FirstFirst ... 282332372379380381382383384385392432482 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,820 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    In other news; fuck Ghostbusters, I thought there already was a III and also, hai Skweeks.
    Are you still taking the homosexual with you to Belfast and have you pre-booked accommodation.

Hai manks - Yes, and yes.

2. Lounge   -   #3812
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Hai Skweeks. Now for some racism.

There are two landlord owned houses in our street. One is next door and the other is two doors up. A fucking convoy of gypos have moved in two doors up, bringing with them noise and an assortment of unwieldy vehicles, a troop of exotic mongrels bringing up their rear. They stand and thrust their defiant faces, their snotty nosed childrens' defiant faces and their ample bosoms streetwards. Basically saying 'come have a go if you think you're hygienic enough'.

A family of Poles have moved in next door. I can hear foreign shuffling and Euro-pop and another fucking dog. This street is a flea-bitten menagerie of yapping quadrupeds and their deposits. Some cunt tea-leafed our delivery of lemonade the other day from outside the porch.

Bunch of fucking cunts.
    Last edited by chalice; 08-05-2012 at 02:36 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3813
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Skweeky View Post
    In other news; fuck Ghostbusters, I thought there already was a III and also, hai Skweeks.
    Are you still taking the homosexual with you to Belfast and have you pre-booked accommodation.

Hai manks - Yes, and yes.
    Alright, Skweeks.
    Damn and damn.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #3814
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

There are two landlord owned houses in our street. One is next door and the other is two doors up. A fucking convoy of gypos have moved in two doors up, bringing with them noise and an assortment of unwieldy vehicles, a troop of exotic mongrels bringing up their rear. They stand and thrust their defiant faces, their snotty nosed childrens' defiant faces and their ample bosoms streetwards. Basically saying 'come have a go if you think you're hygienic enough'.

A family of Poles have moved in next door. I can hear foreign shuffling and Euro-pop and another fucking dog. This street is a flea-bitten menagerie of yapping quadrupeds and their deposits. Some cunt tea-leafed our delivery of lemonade the other day from outside the porch.

Bunch of fucking cunts.
    Delivery of lemonade

All I can say about your current predicament is that it's entirely your fault for moving to a rowdy suburb in the 1950s.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #3815
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Well, fucking fuck. I just needed to say it aloud, peruse the feedback.
    How tortured must Mary have been to invent a life.

I think we over-whacked the piņata to the extent that we got bloody viscera instead of the sweet candy of success.
    Even the gentlest of caresses to that particular piņata would've yielded similar results. The boy was playing with fire.

And now, where has all that candour and sincerity gotten him?
    One step down from mbm and slightly ahead of ziggy on goal difference in the ongoing fst lounge pity league of shame, that's where.

6. Lounge   -   #3816

Bunch of fucking cunts.
    Delivery of lemonade

All I can say about your current predicament is that it's entirely your fault for moving to a rowdy suburb in the 1950s.
    Yep, every Saturday the lemonade man and his long-suffering sidekick drop off the juice. It's our way of supporting a dying industry. My eldest used to work for them on Saturdays (good lad), so we fell into an obligation. Nobody drinks it. It's rank. Still have to pay for the pish and tip the sidekick, though.

7. Lounge   -   #3817
    manker's Avatar effendi
    See. You're a tart with a heart <3

Watching the mixed doubles gold medal match at the moment. Both burds are pretty sexsay, which makes it 50% better than the ladies' singles final.

8. Lounge   -   #3818
    Wonderful, Dave. Truly wonderful. I got four lines in and zoned out. Started thinking about the gypos up the street. There was a screech of brake earlier and I heard a thick brogue rambling out something about burnings out.

In other news, are you enjoying the Olympics, Dave?

9. Lounge   -   #3819
    forch
    Your loss chavis, you'd have liked that one.

I'm afraid I ripped my tickets up, see I look at those people in the Olympics and just know they're all pretty much the same kind of people as she, you, manker, MBM... people are all pretty much the same kind of scum. So I'm afraid I haven't bothered watching or reading anything about it.

10. Lounge   -   #3820

We are scum and you got snooker-balled right up your clueless chops, nonce.

Who's the daddy, Dave?