Page 390 of 545 FirstFirst ... 290340380387388389390391392393400440490 ... LastLast
Results 3,891 to 3,900 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Why don't you foreigners just plug your hard/thumb drives directly into the TV.
    Because a TV only has a limited amount of codec support, so if you have multiple file formats you're fucked.
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Yep, those x264 fucking things, or whatever the fuck they are just tell me to fuck off on my usb port on my tv, too. It'll play divx and other weird formats, but that's fucking it.
    My tellybox has pwned everything I've stuck into the side of it since I bought it, you cheap foreign bastards.

I don't know whether my local supplier, Samsung I think they are called, will deliver to abroad but you guise should look into it
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

2. Lounge   -   #3892
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

So far all "our" medal favourties like Simon Whateverhisnameis (he's a loser so I've forgotten about him already)have crashed and burned (literally in Simon What'shisfaces's case - see also Dlylan Somethingorother and the female boxer and the ginger woman triathlete)
    Even when "we" do well the officials rob us of stuff (see women's football team).

Actually I'm pretty sure we would be pwning lots stuff if not for drugs and bias officials and other countries cheating and us basically sucking at everything that doesn't involve ice or snow.

Anyway I too was pretty astounded by that poof Brit's run and would be even more so if I knew he wasn't high as a kite on some drug or other.
    Canadia have actually been my second team in the Olympics.
    With you turning me on to cycling recently, which I've thoroughly enjoyed this past month, my brain decided that it would be nice if I wanted Canadia to win something.

They've been perfect as they're non-threatening to the point that at one stage I thought they'd decided fuck it, we'll concentrate on Edinburgh 2014 instead.
    It's gotten so bad the official line is that we now need to more celebrate people simply doing their best than them actually winning anything.

Anyway if nothing else our boxing commenter rawks as he was carrying on about signing this Mexican boxist over this Irish poof (John Joe Nevin, Ireland 19-13 Oscar Valdez Fierro, Mexico) as even though the Irish poof outpointed him badly the Irish poof would find it hard to run away for anything over 3 rounds in a pro fight.

Also building on the success of turning you on to ghey cycling and as you are a poetry hater but even more so an unapologetic warmonger this is my attempt to get you to admit that not all poetry is bad.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #3893
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

Because a TV only has a limited amount of codec support, so if you have multiple file formats you're fucked.
    Yep, those x264 fucking things, or whatever the fuck they are just tell me to fuck off on my usb port on my tv, too. It'll play divx and other weird formats, but that's fucking it.
    My tellybox has pwned everything I've stuck into the side of it since I bought it, you cheap foreign bastards.

I don't know whether my local supplier, Samsung I think they are called, will deliver to abroad but you guise should look into it
    I have something called "If there is nothing on that interests me then I go do something else".

4. Lounge   -   #3894
    manker's Avatar effendi

I have something called "If there is nothing on that interests me then I go do something else".
    That's ironic as if there's nothing that interests me irl, then I watch TV.
    Doing it the other way around seems mental. I'd never have moved from the sofa while the fortnight long 24 hour a day Joss Whedon telethon was on Sfx.

As to your last, I'm understandably dubious about clicking the poetry link but curiousity will undoubtedly get the better of me in the next few hours. I'll report back and berate you with words when the inevitable happens.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

5. Lounge   -   #3895
    Doing it the other way around seems mental. I'd never have moved from the sofa while the fortnight long 24 hour a day Joss Whedon telethon was on Sfx.
    Yeah but I have a really big screen and HBO.

6. Lounge   -   #3896
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I have a fair few acres with horses all over it.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #3897
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I see we've got a 'donate' button now. Has that always been there? I only just noticed the fuck right out of it.

Anything we should know, tesco?

8. Lounge   -   #3898
    Sure but obviously fairs are always entertaining.

9. Lounge   -   #3899
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Sport doesn't count as TV.
    That takes precedence over pretty much anything.

I once timed my missus' contractions according to the clock on the CL semi-final in 2004. It was in extra-time between Arsenal and Chelsea.
    She was getting in such a state but the baby didn't even arrive until seven thirty the next morning.

In hindsight, I was absolutely right to wait until the final whistle before driving her to the hospital.

10. Lounge   -   #3900
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Get a short-arsed, narrow-hipped woman and labour goes right the fuck out the window.

You can plan your children and football matches around a quick snip to the abdomen.