Page 439 of 545 FirstFirst ... 339389429436437438439440441442449489539 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,390 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Perhaps....

http://www.cbtnuggets.com/it-trainin...ndows-8-70-687 - someone find me a torrent of this, works making me do a stoopid windows 8 exam. I have the trainsignal series for it but cbt nuggets is so much better but no one seems to have ripped this series

2. Lounge   -   #4382
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sorry, Mulder. I looked on IPT, TL, ebooks, docs, and torrent shack.

No luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #4383
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I looked under the cushions of my couch as past experience has told be that is where most of the stuff I have trouble finding has got to and it wasn't there either.
    That leaves me to believe that it either doesn't exist or it's disappeared to the same place where my missing socks go.

Hope that helps. If not frankly I don't really care and am only saying that to be polite.
    Respect my lack of authority.

4. Lounge   -   #4384
    Thanks internets, i guess i'll just kill my self or whatever

5. Lounge   -   #4385
    just spent £19.43 on a book for it on Amazon, that was money i was gonna use on drugs and rent and dr. pepper and maybe a new microwave

6. Lounge   -   #4386
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    That's like 2, maybe 2.5 lunches, mang. Lunch money we could have sent to like Africa.

Think of the children. Amazon is lyke supporting Kony now.

7. Lounge   -   #4387
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    just spent £19.43 on a book for it on Amazon, that was money i was gonna use on drugs and rent and dr. pepper and maybe a new microwave
    Oh, yeah, baby!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #4388
    pootystomp's Avatar Poster
    Nz
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pootystomp; 08-13-2013 at 01:26 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #4389
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Perhaps....

http://www.cbtnuggets.com/it-trainin...ndows-8-70-687 - someone find me a torrent of this, works making me do a stoopid windows 8 exam. I have the trainsignal series for it but cbt nuggets is so much better but no one seems to have ripped this series

Nothing out there but I came across this... http://freedownloadfullv.blogspot.co...vhd-files.html...
    No life ever grows great until it is focused, dedicated and disciplined.

10. Lounge   -   #4390
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    If the ebay of drugs is silkroad...

Then FST is the homosexual Facebook of KaZaA Lite's new FastTrack Client. This is cleaned version of Kazaa Media Desktop. Both programs are very similar, with almost identical features and appearance. The main difference is that KaZaA Lite has been modified so that it does not have any of the spyware, adware and advertising usually included in Kazaa Media Desktop. Along with the removal of all spyware, adware and advertising, many features have been added to provide more extensive functionality.

Most of this added functionality is provided by the K++ loader and the KL Extensions plug- in. Kazaa Lite Revolution supports Magnetic and Sig2Dat Links so that you can download verified files, no fakes! It adds many features missing from the offical KMD client, such as an intelligent download accelerator, auto- search more, fake file analyzer, IP blocker, and a fresh new look.

Kazaa Lite also contains some very handy tools as well as neutralising all ad and spyware. What makes K-Lite better is that it contains no spyware, adware or advertising. But also a lot of extra functionality has been added. KHancer is the main part of K-Lite and adds most of the extra functionality and is also 100% intergrated into the Kazaa interface, meaning there's no other windows open like other Kazaa addons. The new Kazaa Lite Start Page now features various search options and links that users will find useful, also in search section is a site with verified links and tips on searching.
    Last edited by Alien5; 08-14-2013 at 05:47 AM.