Page 465 of 545 FirstFirst ... 365415455462463464465466467468475515 ... LastLast
Results 4,641 to 4,650 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Son of a bee sting. I thought Dex and Breaking Bad were ending tonight, but BB still has one more episode next week.

Dex finale was shit btw. No surprise there.
    Spoiler: Show

/in other news, my windows 8 phone came yesterday so far i have changed the lock screen image to a game of thrones image and downloaded a sick minecraft clone - impressive stuffs.

2. Lounge   -   #4642
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Son of a bee sting. I thought Dex and Breaking Bad were ending tonight, but BB still has one more episode next week.

Dex finale was shit btw. No surprise there.
    Spoiler: Show

Not to say the Dexter finale was bad but this is the review from Time magazine.

That was like the writers and producers decided to lay a giant steaming pile of shit on all of the viewers. That was horrible. HORRIBLE. How? What? Why? Huh? WHAT THE FUCK?!! HOW DOES ANY OF THAT SHIT MAKE SENSE? How does that non-ending making any ounce of sense? Instead of giving us an ending, we get Dexter and other characters making decisions that no human would be making.

We get Dexter faking his own death and living as a lumberjack? He ditches his own son and the alleged love of his life. And instead of running away, which would have solved all the problems, he basically causes the death of his sister by going after Saxon. He also caused Vogel's death. But his guilt at these people dying seems to come from nowhere. Everything he does or feels is simply out of convenience. Batista and Quinn seem to sweep a death under the rug with no investigation pretty fucking quickly. We know Miami Metro is run by morons by this is even more ridiculous. Apparently you can wheel out a body from a hospital with no one asking questions if a hurricane is coming as well.

And WHAT THE FUCK WAS THE POINT OF MASUKA'S STORYLINE?!!! That had no reason for existing!!!

These motherfucking writers are INCOMPETENT PIECES OF SHIT. They created a main character that makes no sense, wrote storylines that go nowhere, created characters that just wandered about in a haze of confusing and conflicting motivations, and just generally made shit up for no reason, with no idea of where they were going.

FUCK THIS SHOW and FUCK THE MOTHERFUCKERS who thought this was fucking ENTERTAINMENT. Goddamn them.
    I probably should have put spoiler tags around that but sadly,like whoever wrote that last episode,I simply don't really care about my audience.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #4643
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I probably should have put spoiler tags around that but sadly,like whoever wrote that last episode,I simply don't really care about my audience.
    I now feel QUITE good about my decision to abandon the show in the middle of last season.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4644
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I watched The Blacklist and although Spader's clearly having a good time,the show itself didn't make even the tiny,tiniest bit of sense.

I also watched Agents of S.H.I.E.LD. and it got me thinking how superhero movies basically live or die on the strength of their main character and to a lesser degree the FX and this show has neither.
    The fact that it's unbelievably poorly cast and Disney level network friendly doesn't help either.
    Seriously,the next time a character is forced to say "toobox" instead of "douchebag ", someone is going to get hurt.

Finally I finally watched an episode of Breaking Bad and although admittedly wonderfully directed, both the acting and writing left something to be desired.

I'd wager the fascination ,like a lot of current cable shows which feature evil people doing evil things, is simply akin to staring at a car crash.

Now at least I know what you lot do in your spare time.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 09-25-2013 at 12:52 PM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

5. Lounge   -   #4645
    What it do, the interwebs

Watched the new Sons Of Anarchy last night, awesome as ever

6. Lounge   -   #4646
    It was nice to play with you all. Now i win. Where is the prize? :p
    Last edited by anon; 09-27-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: 5p4m

7. Lounge   -   #4647
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Just find the busiest intersection in your town, and it'll be there, right in the middle.

Go. Play. Find it.

8. Lounge   -   #4648
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Giving this serious consideration.

Not real keen on only having 2 HDMI inputs though.

yo

9. Lounge   -   #4649
    i haven't owned a television in 4 years i've heard they have internets on them now and a 6th channel

10. Lounge   -   #4650
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    i haven't owned a television in 4 years i've heard they have internets on them now and a 6th channel
    Two of my three TV's have internets.

Living room example. That little guy has a Intel SU2300 Dual-Core, 4GB of RAM, and a 750GB laptop drive inside. It runs XBMC and plays everything I throw at it like a boss. Even has a little VESA mounting bracket so I can attach it to the back of the TV and hide it, but since it's on the polar opposite side of the home as the router, wifi suffers when it's back there, hence it's current location. Highly recommended tho.

They allowed me to cut the cable almost a year ago, saving me about $100/month (£2). I stream everything now and never miss a show.
    Last edited by Skiz; 09-27-2013 at 07:30 PM.

yo