Page 521 of 545 FirstFirst ... 21421471511518519520521522523524531 ... LastLast
Results 5,201 to 5,210 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    all super hackers like dion listen to a bit of slim snoopy when positioning their low orbit ion cannons

2. Lounge   -   #5202
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Sounds like you're gonna get hosed. That's the price for being in town and on the water I guess. Too bad you don't have sunny beaches.

Walking to work is nice tho. Maybe there's a tradeoff in travel/gas cost. You could be paying a quarter million for 300 sq feet....so there's that.

yo

3. Lounge   -   #5203
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Mulder's too young to live in Eastbourne, if we go by his listed age. Eastbourne is the retirement home for the UK's elderly.

Also, Mulder said he lives in a city, and since Eastbourne is a town, we can rule that out.

So, the cities along the South Coast are Brighton & Hove, Portsmouth, Southampton and Plymouth. Plymouth is more than an hour away from London, whereas Southampton, Portsmouth and B&H are about one hour from London.

So, Dion, who says we cannot educate you. You've learned something useful, for once.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #5204
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    People are stupid and evil. http://life.nationalpost.com/2013/09...0-square-feet/
    In comparative terms that's like the size of 2 parking spaces.
    Going by the average parking space size of 8' × 15', that would be 2.5 parking spaces.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #5205
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    I live in 1986 before they decreased parking space size to allow for more cars per lot.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #5206
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    Mulder's too young to live in Eastbourne, if we go by his listed age. Eastbourne is the retirement home for the UK's elderly.

Also, Mulder said he lives in a city, and since Eastbourne is a town, we can rule that out.

So, the cities along the South Coast are Brighton & Hove, Portsmouth, Southampton and Plymouth. Plymouth is more than an hour away from London, whereas Southampton, Portsmouth and B&H are about one hour from London.

So, Dion, who says we cannot educate you. You've learned something useful, for once.
    Maybe it was Brighton.

yo

7. Lounge   -   #5207
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post

Maybe it was Brighton.
    That video is not available in my country.

Mind you, if he lives in Brighton & Hove, that is one bloody expensive place to live, and is the gay capital of Europe (why do gays seem to congregate there?).
    Last edited by TheFoX; 01-05-2014 at 11:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

8. Lounge   -   #5208
    dion09529's Avatar Helter Skelter BT Rep: +1

Fuck off!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Not London, as far south from it as you can go without getting wet ........................ plus it’s a busy seaside/tourist place and London’s an hour away.
    Old shit was here. Now it's gone.

9. Lounge   -   #5209
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by dion09529 View Post
    Fuck off!
    Yet another reasoned, well structured and original argument from the board's resident cut-up.

Cretin.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #5210
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Maybe i live in the hearts and minds of all God's children