Page 531 of 545 FirstFirst ... 31431481521528529530531532533534541 ... LastLast
Results 5,301 to 5,310 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    Jeez... everyone make sure to give Reality a big high five when you "see" him.
    With my fist closed
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

2. Lounge   -   #5302
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    In a post yesterday he defended it all by saying it would ultimately encourage lurkers and NZB grabbers to post regularly now and that we "couldnt deny this is good for the site..."
    Well, RealtY has never been out-of-touch with the members of the site before...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #5303
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Cunts.
    speak for yourself you selfconfessed chicken strangler......
    maybe if they didn't have such supple, inviting necks!!!

4. Lounge   -   #5304

5. Lounge   -   #5305
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by MyRCode View Post
    Did I win?
    Why yes you did, that was without a doubt the most cringingly fudgetastic post in a while. You go girl!

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #5306
    Hmmmm…

7. Lounge   -   #5307
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by MyRCode View Post
    Did I win?
    Yes, yes you did. Please post your personal info and bank account details so we can send you monies.

yo

8. Lounge   -   #5308
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Dawgs.

had some proper dramas this morning innit, went to the mouth doctors (or "dentists" as the kids say) t'other day and they said i need a triple root canal on a single tooth and they gave me some antibiotics in the meantime, they gave me some bad aids i was up at 3am throwing up with stomach pains, shortness of breath - it was proper violent i could barely keep my cigarette lit!1 went to the docs a few hours ago and they said go home and rest and gave me some different antibiotics - so to summarize i have the whole day off work to play xbox zombies and got Fri to Mon off to move home - medical win.

9. Lounge   -   #5309
    It's a long shot but worth a stab

10. Lounge   -   #5310
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by yomanwassup2 View Post
    Did i win?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    Dawgs.

had some proper dramas this morning innit, went to the mouth doctors (or "dentists" as the kids say) t'other day and they said i need a triple root canal on a single tooth and they gave me some antibiotics in the meantime, they gave me some bad aids i was up at 3am throwing up with stomach pains, shortness of breath - it was proper violent i could barely keep my cigarette lit!1 went to the docs a few hours ago and they said go home and rest and gave me some different antibiotics - so to summarize i have the whole day off work to play xbox zombies and got Fri to Mon off to move home - medical win.
    Protip: Strong antibiotics may fuck with your intestinal flora for a while. You shouldn't be in pain or owt, but food may go straight through. To lessen the blow, I found that probiotic pills, those pills you can get for travelling, full of lactic bacteria wotsits, worked best. Drinking proviva and having yoghurt also halped. Basically, I tried to get as many different strains in me as possible.

I gained some weight before my gut flora was back in its previous balance, but it's not as if I'm anywhere near overweight, so.