Page 5 of 545 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105505 ... LastLast

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Mega,
    "I'm so misunderstood". My post wasn't meant to be hostile. I meant "I'll bite" like in fishing. it is a saying here. In my understanding the term means that I will show interest or go along with what is being said, introduced or offered, like "i'll take it". In my understanding, it is far from a hostile saying. It is a friendly one.
    I am sorry that you misunderstood me. I realize that you do not know me and upon reflection I understand how it could be misunderstood. Altho the thread is a fun one, why would anyone post something hostile in it?

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Quote Originally Posted by graphicsgail View Post
    Mega,
    "I'm so misunderstood". My post wasn't meant to be hostile. I meant "I'll bite" like in fishing. it is a saying here. In my understanding the term means that I will show interest or go along with what is being said, introduced or offered, like "i'll take it". In my understanding, it is far from a hostile saying. It is a friendly one.
    I am sorry that you misunderstood me. I realize that you do not know me and upon reflection I understand how it could be misunderstood. Altho the thread is a fun one, why would anyone post something hostile in it?

3. Lounge   -   #43
    lst post, yay I win. now upload it on mediafire and give me the internets

4. Lounge   -   #44
    tesco's Avatar woowoo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hann1bal View Post

5. Lounge   -   #45
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Hann1bal View Post
    Originality isn't your strong suit is it?
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Oh my gad , none has won this yet ? You posers ...

7. Lounge   -   #47
    weenden's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i allready won the damn internets now i want to give the damn thing back
    im just a frigen dreamer and im waiting for them to come true ....trust(trst)n. 1. Firm reliance on the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing.
    2. Custody; care.
    3. Something committed into the care of another; charge.
    4. a. The condition and resulting obligation of having confidence placed in one.
    b. One in which confidence is placed.
    "and Yes people have put trust in me""and i thank you all"

8. Lounge   -   #48
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by graphicsgail View Post
    Mega,
    ...but it was I who got you to bite. Welcome. Where is "here", BTW?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

9. Lounge   -   #49
    20 bucks!!!

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Did i win?

Page 5 of 545 FirstFirst ... 23456781555105505 ... LastLast