Page 540 of 545 FirstFirst ... 40440490530537538539540541542543 ... LastLast
Results 5,391 to 5,400 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

I'd also like to add that you've turned out to be a bit of a disappointment.
    Disappointment? I'm a fucking catastrophe and don't you go forgetting it. What I wouldn't give to be a simple disappointment.

I've been up since half four this morning, getting stoned and drinking wine and watching Star Trek TNG. I'm hungry, but I cannot be arsed foraging for food. Got a haircut yesterday and the shocks of grey which fell away were shocking altogether. Got drunk on my own in a bar full of bachelorette partyers. It was horrific, from what I recall. Woke up this morning covered in cake. Yes, cake. Bed sheets and clothes from yesterday looked like a painting by a four year old.

I wish you were my mum. You wouldn't stand for this kinda nonsense. You'd make me chicken soup and massage my bald spot with jasmine or some such.

2. Lounge   -   #5392
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Skiz View Post
    The sunset woman doesn't even know the difference in there and their.
    But she is blonde, so she has an excuse for being a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

3. Lounge   -   #5393
    I don't believe in divulging age or race on the internet because both come laden with certain prejudices and assumptions but since you're a friend I'm willing to bend that rule and tell you that I'm really your Mum.
    So, you're black and likes singing gospel then.
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #5394
    I think it proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that it doesn't matter how smart or respected or talented you are,if you are ugly you are basically fighting an uphill battle.
    That would explain why some of the most powerful people in the world are also some of the dumbest. It wasn't their intellect that won them power, but their good looks. Of course, this doesn't explain how you got where you got to, does it?

5. Lounge   -   #5395
    Quote Originally Posted by irnmdnkristo View Post
    No more noob status please! lol
    You'll always been a n00b to us. It is your pathetic nature that we find so appealing.

6. Lounge   -   #5396
    That's the best thing you have said all week. Keep it up.

7. Lounge   -   #5397
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post

So, you're black and likes singing gospel then.
    It's "Black"and no.
    As I've stated I'm a Irish lady of approximately retirement age.As such I'm more into the Liam Clancys' and Daniel O'Donnells.

If I were however to be Black,I think I would more be into Motown type R n' B.
    Respect my lack of authority.

8. Lounge   -   #5398
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    I always reckoned mexican, on account of that I can practically hear the tacos.

9. Lounge   -   #5399
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I always thought Morocco, because of the strong emanations of cous cous.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #5400
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post

I'd also like to add that you've turned out to be a bit of a disappointment.
    Disappointment? I'm a fucking catastrophe and don't you go forgetting it. What I wouldn't give to be a simple disappointment.

I've been up since half four this morning, getting stoned and drinking wine and watching Star Trek TNG. I'm hungry, but I cannot be arsed foraging for food. Got a haircut yesterday and the shocks of grey which fell away were shocking altogether. Got drunk on my own in a bar full of bachelorette partyers. It was horrific, from what I recall. Woke up this morning covered in cake. Yes, cake. Bed sheets and clothes from yesterday looked like a painting by a four year old.

I wish you were my mum. You wouldn't stand for this kinda nonsense. You'd make me chicken soup and massage my bald spot with jasmine or some such.
    Don't feel bad, there's loads of action verbs in the above.

Did I miss the results from that job you got but were concerned about the piss test?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.