Page 517 of 545 FirstFirst ... 17417467507514515516517518519520527 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,170 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Stehle's Avatar Poster
    yes so... it's 80° out, but we haven't had a decent fuckin rain storm in 3 months!

(Santa I was good all year, but now I'm pissed!)

2. Lounge   -   #5162
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    what it is, douchebags!!!1

working from home today innit, its pretty sweet. I waked and baked and watched 6 hours of 24 so far, stopping for 5 minutes to unlock someone's account.

in other news, someones given me a broken xbawx 360 (as they got the new one) saying its either some red ring or just the mains that don't work. I've never fixed an xbox before, are all red rings fixable without buying additional parts?

3. Lounge   -   #5163
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    I've found the best bit of kit for fixing anything electrical is a hammer. Just keep beating it until it starts working again. Works every time without fail.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

4. Lounge   -   #5164
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    are all red rings fixable without buying additional parts?
    I think a red ring means you put yer finger in too far.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5165
    before or after pissing on it and inserting a 3.5 floppy (oo-err) of Doom? I assume that's what all the kids still play?

6. Lounge   -   #5166
    TheFoX's Avatar www.arsebook.com
    Ah, DOOM.

I remember arguing with this Cornish retard that DOOM first appeared on a PC (A x286 to be precise, for me), long before Nintendo got hold of it for the Nintendo64. He insisted that the PC version was a port of the Nintendo version, to which I told him to go back to shagging sheep.

I had the shareware version until I finally bought the Ultimate DOOM.

After this came Quake, then Quake II.

I also had a copy of Wolfenstein 3D, which was a remake of the original Wolfenstein, which was, for all intents and purposes, the original 3D shooter.

Mind you, LucasArts added their bit with Dark Forces, adding the ability to look up and down, and different altitude levels within a level, so you could jump off things and kill yourself when you hit the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by OlegL
    You are one of the nicest and most mature people on this board; I would never ignore someone like you.

7. Lounge   -   #5167
    you said bottom.

Lucas Art's Grim Fandango is my favourite gayme of all time evar. True boring story.

Grim_Fandango_artwork.jpg

8. Lounge   -   #5168
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata

working from home today innit, its pretty sweet. I waked and baked and watched 6 hours of 24 so far, stopping for 5 minutes to unlock someone's account.

in other news, someones given me a broken xbawx 360 (as they got the new one) saying its either some red ring or just the mains that don't work. I've never fixed an xbox before, are all red rings fixable without buying additional parts?
    There's a bunch of stuff on the Googlenet on how to fix old Xboxes and it looks pretty easy.
    Which is of course to say that by grim experience there is no fucking way that a normal adult is going to be able to do it.

I suggest you find a 12 year old as they seem to know all about this stuff and pay him off in drugs and by "drugs" I mean some oregano and catnip put in a plastic bag labelled "Pot".
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. Lounge   -   #5169
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

..... I've never fixed an xbox before, are all red rings fixable without buying additional parts?
    So do you want a sane answer to that question (since you poasted it in the lounge) or a typical wank response?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

10. Lounge   -   #5170
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    I remember arguing with this Cornish retard that DOOM first appeared on a PC
    We all know it originated as a movie of the same name starring The Rock in 2005.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.