Page 448 of 545 FirstFirst ... 348398438445446447448449450451458498 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,480 of 5447

Thread: Last one to post wins the internets (archived)

Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Day 7 of no smoking, i did a treadmill 10K yesterday in 49 minutes which is pretty sweet compared to when i was smoking 20 rollies a day, the difference in breathing is already noticeable. And on the subject of star trek, i watched the new moviefilm last night - it was tite. Super tite.

They need to do a badass Klingon moviefilm next

2. Lounge   -   #4472
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Mulder View Post
    i did a treadmill 10K yesterday
    Treadmills are for fags, queers, girls in make-up, and hospital patients.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #4473
    In other fags, queers, girls in make-up news: I just got bought cigarettes!!!1

Part of what the company I work for does is IT recruitment for other IT companies. Last week one of the recruitment succubi’ came down to our tech floor and asked me to do some quick phone interviews for a role that’s just like mine, lyke - but for another company. She said I’d be rewarded…

I’ve never interviewed anyone before, it made me feel like a God. I made up a questions list to ask them and interviewed people over twenty years my senior and more skilled than I’ll ever be and people who have no right holding a telephone. Made some recommendations and this morning the recruitments female just brought down to me a massive Starbucks and a pack of 20 Marlborough lights …I’ll give them to an obese java dev across the room……

1805781-buttout1.jpg

4. Lounge   -   #4474
    Hey

5. Lounge   -   #4475
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    i did a treadmill 10K yesterday
    Treadmills are for fags, queers, girls in make-up, and hospital patients.
    To be fair,if not for people on treadmills,hamsters would probably have nothing to laugh at.
    Respect my lack of authority.

6. Lounge   -   #4476
    Also to Mulder congratulations on stopping doing ,besides deciding to take a nap in the inviting shade in front of a moving steamroller, the stupidest option open to a human being.

7. Lounge   -   #4477
    As for treadmills,I once ran 13 miles in -20C during a blizzard and frequently rode treacherously ice covered hills on my bike but strangely have no similarly epic tales to relive and bore people with about treadmills or rollers.

I guess it's sort of like wankers who drive to a place to go for a bike ride.They're kinda missing the whole point.

8. Lounge   -   #4478
    running outside is shit where i live though, not because of weather conditions or terrain but because of old people and tourists. I live in one tourist-heavy city and work in another, the seafronts are never empty for old people walking in formation (and smelling of pish) and then there's all the smelly foreign families (whom make me more racist by the day) with their weird customs of having a picnic wherever they see fit complete with throwing towels down and inviting 100000 of their cousins and children to attend and run around. Then there are the schools of English language students that are the biggest dicks of all. And of course the basic need to shower and get to work on time, I’m up at 5am weekdays as it is I don’t have time to run, shower then catch the hour long bus. For weekdays, treadmill > outdoors.

9. Lounge   -   #4479
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    If the administration was smart they'd just recycle the old threads and replace the old dates with new ones.
    It's not like anyone would notice anyway except maybe to say "Gee that FST is a fun and active place" or "Didn't Egypt use to be a country or something?".

Krusty = RealitY.

Also, that Spiderman thread is pure win
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

10. Lounge   -   #4480
    running outside is shit where i live though, not because of weather conditions or terrain but because of old people and tourists. I live in one tourist-heavy city and work in another, the seafronts are never empty for old people walking in formation (and smelling of pish) and then there's all the smelly foreign families (whom make me more racist by the day) with their weird customs of having a picnic wherever they see fit complete with throwing towels down and inviting 100000 of their cousins and children to attend and run around. Then there are the schools of English language students that are the biggest dicks of all. And of course the basic need to shower and get to work on time, I’m up at 5am weekdays as it is I don’t have time to run, shower then catch the hour long bus. For weekdays, treadmill > outdoors.
    I have this theory which frankly I haven't put much thought into because I find thinking too much makes me regret thinking,but I reason that almost all the problems in the World are due to the fact that it's mostly populated by foreigners.
    Also have you considered moving to whichever country these people are immigrating from since obviously there can't be many left there and therefore there has to be a lot of empty space and vacant jobs and stuff.