Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for a good big newsgroup website

mike160's Avatar Old School
    hi anyone know of any good big newsgroup website for downloading nbz files the only one i know is newzbin

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Well, for starters, you're soaking on one...

Here's a cool sticky that will help.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    mike160's Avatar Old School
    thanks anon

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    i use nzbmatrix

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    I have a suspicon that there is some stuff that is not available via nzb and you'll need to manually look for headers on differing newsgroups.

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    I use NZBMatrix, better then most I think. I've only ever used that one site lol

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    nzbmatrix , nzbs.org , mysterbin.com is all you will need

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    nzbs.org has been listed as a 'known malware site' by several folks whose business it is to keep track of such.

Visit only with maximum care.

I routinely check several 'listing' sites, A/B'ing how good (or bad) their automated (or manual) systems 'hoover' the files/parts up. Of those automated sites, nzbindex seems to do about the best, rarely 'skipping' parts that many of the other automated list various 'missing parts', shows perhaps that the peering is a bit better, or their code running the site is.

I think at this stage, newzbin(2) is hanging on by their fingernails; I think they have simply lost a huge number of their dedicated 'listers' from years back (through all their troubles), many of which seem to have found a home at nzbmatrix. They (newzbin2) seem to be completely clueless as to HiDef/BluRay/MKV postings, for instance.
    Last edited by Beck38; 02-09-2012 at 03:57 PM.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Stabber's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck38 View Post
    nzbs.org has been listed as a 'known malware site' by several folks whose business it is to keep track of such.

I routinely check several 'listing' sites, A/B'ing how good (or bad) their automated (or manual) systems 'hoover' the files/parts up. Of those automated sites, nzbindex seems to do about the best, rarely 'skipping' parts that many of the other automated list various 'missing parts', shows perhaps that the peering is a bit better, or their code running the site is.

I think at this stage, newzbin(2) is hanging on by their fingernails; I think they have simply lost a huge number of their dedicated 'listers' from years back (through all their troubles), many of which seem to have found a home at nzbmatrix. They (newzbin2) seem to be completely clueless as to HiDef/BluRay/MKV postings, for instance.
    nzbs.org being a malware site ? Sorry but i don't believe that .

10. Newsgroups   -   #10
    WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS
    Quote Originally Posted by Beck38 View Post

Man oh man your talking shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast