Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi chavis.

chalice's Avatar ____________________
    As soon as Dave decides to grow a set of testicles, I'll be here to respond.

What are you trying to say, Dave?

It's all rather cryptic and I can't be arsed.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Can you imagine putting up with 5 years of Dave's drivel, Chalice? Squeams deserves a fucking sainthood for her charity and compassion towards this shadow. Unfortunately, now she's plagued with him. So much for good deeds, eh...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    You should have seen me, for a slab of meat I was glorious, bathing her in the most boring drivel it was possible for me to bore her with. That's when I wasn't making her life miserable by spending time with her. <- I know that last one is true, she told me so.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by MassiveFuckingHypocrite
    The study finds that Britons are significantly more likely to lie and cheat than we were 10 years ago. Those aged over 45 remain decent people, but attitudes have changed sharply for the worse among the young.
    infidelity-cheating-affair-relationship-lies-demotivational-poster-1288006915.jpg
    Last edited by Squeamous; 01-30-2012 at 03:20 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16

It must feel good knowing that you and les hyde are one and the same person, just with different genders. Giving you at least a chance to look in the mirror and see yourself for what you really are. I hope that's going well for you

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    Awwww, pet names are so sweet

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:56 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    You do realize the nothing you can "reveal" to us is going to make one bit of difference, Shadow. She's our friend, and has never once violated one bit of social norms around here. As far as any of us care, she's just plagued by some creepy stalker.

BTW, you are the one who's married. She can do pretty much anything (pics please) she wants. You on the other hand, are just a lowlife that has either cheated on his wife, or SERIOUSLY wanted to. Go spend time with your kids before they are old enough to realize what a scumbag you are.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:55 AM.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast