Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi chavis.

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:55 AM.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I'm afraid neither she, nor any of you, nor my membership of this board are worth sinking that low.
    I take offense at that as I've been called "a hero greater than any cause is worth".

No sorry that should have read "more grating".
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    There's something which is borthering me about all of this, it's the realisation that by openly attacking her in return for her open attacks upon me, I have sunk to the same depths as her (and it doesn't matter how many of you lie about how I was attacking her first, there's not a single post to support that).

I'm afraid neither she, nor any of you, nor my membership of this board are worth sinking that low.

I wish you all happiness and prosperity, and hope you live long and fruitful lives, yes I even wish that for Squeamous, and hope she'll finally get the message and stay completely the fuck away from me.

Bye.
    Does that mean you're leaving, Dave?

I don't believe it. You're a degenerate liar, Dave.

4. Lounge   -   #24

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

Yes chavis it does, I came here to return to you that which you had dished out to me, thinking you were actually worth the effort. It turned out you're just a boring relatively decent chap from NI, and not the cunt you like to portray yourself as here. After that this place became boring really, I mean some of the spastics you keep are entertaining, like MBM... speaking of which have you noticed how it's those from the southern hemisphere who are the slowest... you have to repeat everything multiple times to them before they get it... anyway disgression aside. If all I am to be able to do here, is abuse her, then I've no good reason for being here. So I'm not. Bye chavis.
    I knew you were lying, Dave, you lying cunt.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    If you leave, I win, Dave. Remember that.

7. Lounge   -   #27

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

Yes chavis it does, I came here to return to you that which you had dished out to me, thinking you were actually worth the effort. It turned out you're just a boring relatively decent chap from NI, and not the cunt you like to portray yourself as here. After that this place became boring really, I mean some of the spastics you keep are entertaining, like MBM... speaking of which have you noticed how it's those from the southern hemisphere who are the slowest... you have to repeat everything multiple times to them before they get it... anyway disgression aside. If all I am to be able to do here, is abuse her, then I've no good reason for being here. So I'm not. Bye chavis.

Most long-winded friendship request ever.
    Now go away.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    You didn't win, you bored me into not bothering. She won, by making me sink to her level, thus making her the winner, you can only dream of being.
    You made her sink to your level with better success, Dave. You know and I know and everybody else knows that you targeted posts at her since last May. She didn't respond directly until two weeks ago, you deranged maniac, you.

See you tomorrow, Dave.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Mrs. Dave has told him that he's not allowed to post on the internets anymore.
    fact.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast