Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [HAVE] ffffound, CHD, HDChina, HDC, GFT, TT, BH, M-V, nCore, What [WANT] SEE THE LIST

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by fileshatra View Post
    I want another account, I want 1000 PTP ones, any problem??
    Why you have to spam EVERY FUCKIN THREAD??? DAMN!! It's impossible not to notice that you're doing nothing all day 24/24 on this site in front of a pc writin bullshits cuz you don't know like occupy the time.

But WTF is really impossible, i'm really tired of you, please staff ban this man, what the hell!
    A reply Some further "spam" because I have nothing better to do.

I want another account, I want 1000 PTP ones, any problem??
    Yes because it's against the rules of that and most trackers and I like to delude myself that I still have some integrity left.

Why you have to spam EVERY FUCKIN THREAD???
    No only the ones I understand.

It's impossible not to notice that you're doing nothing all day 24/24 on this site in front of a pc writin bullshits cuz you don't know like occupy the time.
    That's not true as videogames and incessant masturbation eat up a lot more time than one would probably think.

But WTF is really impossible, i'm really tired of you, please staff ban this man, what the hell!
    I am likewise extremely tired of you and your illiterate,nefarious ,mouth-breathing elk* ilk so I'm game if you are. Give me more time for my videogames and chronic masturbation anyway.

*I hate elk too but they rarely post here.

Edit :Sorry but I forgot to mention the searing irony in you suddenly demanding staff someplace to enforce rules.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-04-2012 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Respect my lack of authority.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    fileshatra's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    I am likewise extremely tired of you
    I DON'T CARE YOU!! I DON'T CARE YOU! I DON'T CARE! Do you understand this??

I don't remember you exist in this world neither! YOU come to me EVERY TIME!

ANOTHER TIME i'll be forced to close this thread because of you.

P.S. CLOSED THREAD BECAUSE OF "IdolEyes", the best spammer and most stupid person i ever known.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12