Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cinematik, Cinemageddon, Goem, karagarga or ptp? What is best and why?

Hello

Im only member at cinemageddon. And as old movie buff i am i enjoy it quite well. What is your favourite? And why?

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Miked View Post

as old movie buff ........
    Do you mean that you're old or that you like movies produced before a certain date?
    Also prove it or else don't waste my time.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    If you're a classic movie buff, the choices should be ILC, Gormogon, Karagarga and CG. If you're just an old guy that likes a general mix of classic and new movies, the choices would be PTP and Goem. This is just my opinion and by no means an exhaustive list. As for picking the best, the best is always an individual decision based on the exact movies you're looking for, which no one else knows but you.
    Last edited by antipod; 01-29-2012 at 04:20 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I guess i were a bit unclear.. What i want to know is what other people prefer with the same interessts. Cinemageddon furfills my needs but i guess other people uses other sites aswell. No im not an old guy

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    CleverMan's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    For 'good' old movies, it is certainly Karagarga, and then PTP. CG is not focused to collect high-rated/classic movies (although has some 'hidden gems'). And if you prefer full DVDs, then it's cinematik
    I have interest in all kind of movies, so i use all of those you listed. Also you missed Tehconnection
    Last edited by CleverMan; 01-30-2012 at 11:42 AM.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    takenoshit
    IdolEyes787

Get a grip you self important prick. He has no need to prove a fucking thing to you.
    Last edited by takenoshit; 01-31-2012 at 03:36 AM. Reason: Decided to be clear about it.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by takenoshit View Post
    IdolEyes787

Get a grip you self important prick. He has no need to prove a fucking thing to you.
    And you registered just to post that, huh.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    IdolEyes787

And you registered just to post that, huh.
    Some people like their first post to stand out and some like their first to be their last.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    IdolEyes787

I guess your username is meant to be ironic oh cowardly one.As for my reply to Miked it was made simply because him being a trader I question his motives and hoped that he might be able to prove me wrong in my assumptions.
    So you see I was really only trying to help unlike yourself who is ironically is really being the only "self- important" one here.
    Respect my lack of authority.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by waterMellons View Post
    Some people like their first post to stand out
    We call them "dupe accounts" here.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast