Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nba All-star Game

Poster
    I have no doubts that West will win and Kobe will be MVP.
    I mean, if things get rough for the West just let Peja Stojakovic take care of business!
    did you see Stojakovic's shootout yesterday?!!

What really pisses me off is that Shaq won't be in the starting line-up! (you got it, I'm a Lakers fan )

BTW, I'm curious to see what will the old geezer Jordan do!

Anyway, here are the starters & reserves:

West Starters: East Starters:

Kobe Bryant (LA Lakers) Allen Iverson (Philadelphia 76'ers)
    Steve Francis (Houston Rockets) Tracy McGrady (Orlando Magic)
    Yao Ming (Houston Rockets) Ben Wallace (Detroit Pistons)
    Tim Duncan (San Antonio Spurs) Vince Carter (Toronto Raptors)
    Kevin Garnett (Minnesota Timberwolves) Jermaine O'Neal (Indiana Pacers)

Reserves: Reserves

Stephon Marbury (Phoenix Suns) Zydrunas Ilgauskas (Cleveland Cavs)
    Shawn Marion (Phoenix Suns) Michael Jordan (Washington Wizards)
    Steve Nash (Dallas Mavericks) Jason Kidd (New Jersey Nets)
    Dirk Nowitzki (Dallas Mavericks) Jamal Mashburn (New Orleans Hornets)
    Shaquille O'Neal (LA Lakers) Brad Miller (Indiana Pacers)
    Gary Payton (Seattle Supersonics) Paul Pierce (Boston Celtics)
    Peja Stojakovic (Sacramento Kings) Antoine Walker (Boston Celtics)

2. Lounge   -   #2
    brotherdoobie's Avatar Long live Hissyfit BT Rep: +1
    Yes I agree the west will probaly win............But Its mostly for show anyway as we all know.( nobody plays defense)

However my friend.........I would never call the Greatest basketball player in the world an geezer.(and this comes from an Celtics fan)

When In his Prime there was not a player in Baketball that didnt have a certain fear of MJ(even the ones on his team) I remember Kobe thinking he was The man When he came into the NBA (right out of high school)
    But MJ said son you thought school was over didn't you?.........Well guess again?........DUNK!!!.....

Peace brotherdoobie

3. Lounge   -   #3
    jetje's Avatar former star
    East wins by five point TMac will be MVP.

Ooh yes MJ is the biggest player this game has and had. With that age he still plays great B)

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Poster
    Well, I also think that Michael Jordan is the best basketball player of all times.
    But that was when he was at his peak form. Now he's nowhere near the player he was when he played for the Bulls.

Now he's just an old geezer!

5. Lounge   -   #5
    west will win. how bout my warriors, arenas and j-rich. man do they kick ass.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Of course the west will win,the west have dominated the east the past few years.Not the all star game..just overall.They have the best players and yeah this game is going to be all about Jordan.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    West dominated again! but East was so close oh, who was the MVP?

8. Lounge   -   #8
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Shinigami@10 February 2003 - 02:09
    West dominated again! but East was so close oh, who was the MVP?
    Kevin Garnett...the man had 37 points or some shit...the most by a player in a all star game since 1988...the year Michael Jordan had 40...coincidence or what?The whole game was about MJ...but it was good,2 overtimes...first time in history that has happened.

Nobody will ever go out like MJ did tonight...they wore 1988 jerseys,the year he was MVP of the all star game and won the dunk contest...Vince Carter gave up his start for the man,came off the bench instead.The man is a myth,a legend already...and our generation got to watch that.

Kids will always be talking about this person and that for the rest of our lives and all we will have to say is.....boy you ain't seen shit. B)

9. Lounge   -   #9
    yea, seemed like he deserved it... There was some more street ball in there which i kinda liked but MJ should have taught them how to do it (if he still can, seems like he shoots more now)... It would have been MJ's night he that one guy didn't foul Kobe at the 3 point line... but 2 OT made it an eevn better game

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN@9 February 2003 - 23:14
    Nobody will ever go out like MJ did tonight...they wore 1988 jerseys,the year he was MVP of the all star game and won the dunk contest...Vince Carter gave up his start for the man,came off the bench instead.The man is a myth,a legend already...and our generation got to watch that.

Kids will always be talking about this person and that for the rest of our lives and all we will have to say is.....boy you ain't seen shit. B)
    thats for sure he could well be THE GREATEST player of all time... but looks like age got the better of him... ahh the stories we're going to tell to these new generations of young'uns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast