Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: You know what I'm about to do?

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Up until about two weeks ago, I'd've been jealous of that bookcase. Still am in a way. I do love the physicality of books.

However, I got me a Kindle and tons of his obscure stuff, which I am fucking loving to the max and then some.

If only Dave and manker and that M&S guy and MBM and my missus and my kids were dead. We'd be set.

and the others

I would agree with you about almost every other book, but Buk's books are art works in themselves. You haven't thrown away your vinyl just because you have an MP3 player have you? The sleeves are beautiful. Have you no soul you oik?

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Well, I've never read Bukowski, wtf'd at cherry wine, tried and failed to imagine you with a strand of Drum dangling from your bottom lip and then lol'd at the xmas lights.
    Don't you know it's bad luck.

This thread is nothing but an emotional roller-coaster.
    The wine is left over from Xmas, the lights give the room a nice warm glow so I decided to keep them, and I like a cheeky fag now and again so up yer bum!

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Why do I have to die.
    I understand the wanton slaughter of the rest but I'd be the ideal compliment to your bliss, Shirley.
    Hang on....I don't like the sound of this!

Actually, maybe I do

Carry on!

No mate. I'm sorry but you must perish. You're far too clever and stand too much of a threat against my plans of world domination and Sophie.
    You could castrate him and he could be my man-servant?

3. Lounge   -   #13
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Fancy getting emasculated, manker?

It's alright after a while. They grow back bigger.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Castrate, wut.
    So it's just my sexual prowess that's the reason for the imminent demise thing.

How about if I promise to hide my talents under a bushel and just wank in a darkened corner or something while you guise read poems to each other.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Castrate, wut.
    So it's just my sexual prowess that's the reason for the imminent demise thing.

How about if I promise to hide my talents under a bushel and just wank in a darkened corner or something while you guise read poems to each other.
    If that's the case why are you bumping off MBM Chavis ???? He's about as much of a threat in that department as Quentin Crisp.
    Last edited by Artemis; 01-31-2012 at 03:31 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #16
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    If only Dave and manker and that M&S guy and MBM and my missus and my kids were dead. We'd be set.
    Sometimes it's a pleasure just being nominated.

And Art is just jealous because he didn't rate in the hit list.

May you all enjoy being one of the chattel crushed by the Great and Powerful Chalice... (although none of you will be allowed worthy to speak his hallowed name.)
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #17
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Am I M&S (Mary & Susan?)?

Anyways, what kind of tobacco are you rolling? Tasty Drum has gotten way too expensive here, so I buy ~ 1 lb bags of Daughters & Ryan 3 Sails tobacco. It's cut like a shag, using golden Virginia tobacco, utterly smooth and delicious, strong but not harsh. If I continue describing the pleasure of this plant, I might end up going on an even lengthier diatribe about my own stem, so I'll cut it off there.
    Last edited by mjmacky; 01-31-2012 at 06:54 AM.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    M & S = Marks & Spencers, you like me didn't make the assasination cut, you'll just have to redouble your efforts to generally confuse the populace....
    Last edited by Artemis; 01-31-2012 at 07:45 AM.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I'm going to put on my PJs, and then roll myself a cigarette, then I'm going to pour myself a glass of cherry wine, light some candles (the ones that sound like crackling fire), and settle on the sofa with the latest posthumous Bukowski book that I've been rationing for myself since Christmas. That should take me right up to sleepy time.

Fuck me, my life is great
    All i could think of while tireless reading was is this guy going to have a wank especially when i reached the Bukowski part from there on in i realised i most certaintly do not want to be posting in this thread at all
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

10. Lounge   -   #20
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    M & S = Marks & Spencers, you like me didn't make the assasination cut, you'll just have to redouble your efforts to generally confuse the populace....
    It was my attention whore of a way of asking what M&S was. I guess I have a follow-up now, am I Marks & Spencers, and if not, who are they? Sounds like a law firm.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast