Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You know what I'm about to do?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Human_Being View Post
    All i could think of while tireless reading was is this guy going to have a wank especially when i reached the Bukowski part from there on in i realised i most certaintly do not want to be posting in this thread at all
    You have a learning disability. I know I am anti-movement about the over-diagnosis of children these days, but you're legit.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post

M & S = Marks & Spencers, you like me didn't make the assasination cut, you'll just have to redouble your efforts to generally confuse the populace....
    It was my attention whore of a way of asking what M&S was. I guess I have a follow-up now, am I Marks & Spencers, and if not, who are they? Sounds like a law firm.
    Fuck it...... yes you are Marks & Spencers, no you are not a law firm, next question ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Why do I have to die.
    I understand the wanton slaughter of the rest but I'd be the ideal compliment to your bliss, Shirley.
    No mate. I'm sorry but you must perish. You're far too clever and stand too much of a threat against my plans of world domination and Sophie.

And I don't? Racist.

Obviously, I don't fancy squibbles that way, but. Racist

4. Lounge   -   #24
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Snee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post

No mate. I'm sorry but you must perish. You're far too clever and stand too much of a threat against my plans of world domination and Sophie.

And I don't? Racist.

Obviously, I don't fancy squibbles that way, but. Racist
    Sorry snny, but I've fulfilled my murder quota for the week. I can squeeze in a quick suffocation around Sunday lunchtime, but you'd better appreciate it. I'll have to go out of my way, like.

Would you settle for a nice mixed grill? That's a form of punishment shooting championed by the IRA. They shoot you in the knees, ankles and elbows. I know people who've had it done and it comes highly recommended.
    Last edited by chalice; 01-31-2012 at 11:08 AM.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Am I M&S (Mary & Susan?)?

Anyways, what kind of tobacco are you rolling? Tasty Drum has gotten way too expensive here, so I buy ~ 1 lb bags of Daughters & Ryan 3 Sails tobacco. It's cut like a shag, using golden Virginia tobacco, utterly smooth and delicious, strong but not harsh. If I continue describing the pleasure of this plant, I might end up going on an even lengthier diatribe about my own stem, so I'll cut it off there.
    I've been having the golden virginia limited edition one over here, it's nice and smooth. But tbh with a menthol tip there's not a lot of harsh whatever I smoke.

Quote Originally Posted by Human_Being View Post
    All i could think of while tireless reading was is this guy going to have a wank especially when i reached the Bukowski part from there on in i realised i most certaintly do not want to be posting in this thread at all
    I did have a wank last night, but before all that.

It was my attention whore of a way of asking what M&S was. I guess I have a follow-up now, am I Marks & Spencers, and if not, who are they? Sounds like a law firm.
    Fuck it...... yes you are Marks & Spencers, no you are not a law firm, next question ?

6. Lounge   -   #26

I guess we're getting to the depths of it. What am I, why am I here?

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I've been having the golden virginia limited edition one over here, it's nice and smooth. But tbh with a menthol tip there's not a lot of harsh whatever I smoke.
    Sellout

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    Sellout
    Mmmm, medicinal.....

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Biggles's Avatar Looking for loopholes
    I have never read Bukowski although I have had a very pleasant meal in a diner near my office called Chinaski's. It is suitablyy adorned with large art quality prints of Bukowski and associated memorabilia.
    Cogito cogito ergo cogito sum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123