Thread: Any Korea tracker around?

styles's Avatar Over you BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16

Smile

Hello FST members:I would like to know some good trackers in Korea,I am not familiar with.Just trackers with what they offer.Thank you.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster
    Usual 2 are the Pron tracker Sinderella. The other being Born2Seed. Forget all the jumping through hoops to log into B2S. No real unique content .Just not worth the effort.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Klatbit.us - Best Korean general tracker

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    There was another Korean music tracker, based in Gazelle, although the name escapes me right now.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by stan View Post
    Usual 2 are the Pron tracker Sinderella. The other being Born2Seed. Forget all the jumping through hoops to log into B2S. No real unique content .Just not worth the effort.
    Is Sinderella just the flush.ws?I ever had account there,Disabled for inactive.
    I heard B2S before,Seems like many people want it just go for rating or trading.

Quote Originally Posted by robogo25 View Post
    Klatbit.us - Best Korean general tracker
    Is this tracker offer Korean TV shows as well?It's hard to find that,Even I don't know what they are saying about,There are always many good and funny TV shows.I am interested it.

Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    There was another Korean music tracker, based in Gazelle, although the name escapes me right now.
    I like jpop as well,I can find some good albums in what and waffles,For most Chinese people who love music,VERYCD is a good place to find what they want,Best eMule sharing community in China.
    Last edited by styles; 02-01-2012 at 07:23 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by styles View Post
    I like jpop as well,I can find some good albums in what and waffles,For most Chinese people who love music,VERYCD is a good place to find what they want,Best eMule sharing community in China.
    Apparently the name was Muse.fm but they seem to have closed.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by anon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by styles View Post
    Apparently the name was Muse.fm but they seem to have closed.
    Oh,That's sad,Nowdays many trackers closed.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    saerome.net korean music tracker!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by xedy View Post
    saerome.net korean music tracker!
    Thank you for let me know,I download kpop and epop from VeryCD eMule sharing site.That's fine for me.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Usenet Dinosaur
    If you're looking for Korean TV shows and don't mind a public tracker you can try: http://torrentdown.kr/bbs/

I don't speak Korean but the screenshots for the torrents seem to show dramas and the like.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cabalo View Post
    Oddly, that same community you talk about, is the same that draws many people away from torrenting.