View Poll Results: When is Dave actually going to stop posting?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • When he's run out of things to say

0 0%
  • When everyone gets fed up of pwning him

0 0%
  • When he dies

2 13.33%
  • When everyone else dies

0 0%
  • When Mrs Dave cuts off his testacles and his internet access

2 13.33%
  • December 21st 2012

1 6.67%
  • He's stopped. That's it.

0 0%
  • He'll never stop. He's a perpetual shitemonger

6 40.00%
  • STFU manker

5 33.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When is dave actually going to stop posting?

Barbarossa's Avatar mostly harmless
    We've all said our goodbyes, yet he's still here posting the same old shit ad nauseum.

I don't understand

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Compared to his normal life, we're all relatively nice to him. I don't think he's going anywhere until he finds some other girl half his age willing to not run away screaming talk to him. Fuk it, I'm voting "never".
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    manker's Avatar effendi
    What do you mean. He's already stopped. He said he was leaving almost a week ago - he even said bye.
    This poll is an obvious dig because Magnum Dave doesn't do lies.

Edited caveat: if he comes back here and posts after he said he wouldn't, it's not him failing. It's him escalating the not posting point.
    Last edited by manker; 02-03-2012 at 11:22 AM.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Or, perhaps, he's intentionally de-escalating the not failing point. You never know with WMagnum Dave. He's full of trick.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Incomplete poll.

Where's the 'when he gets arrested' option?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    I'm curious. Do the police have guns there now, or will they be bludgeoning him during his arrest?

7. Lounge   -   #7
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm curious. Do the police have guns there now, or will they be bludgeoning him during his arrest?
    They have guns (sorta), but that'll hardly be necessary in Dave's case. They'll just throw him a dirty look and he'll fling himself off a balustrade and it'll be all their fault.

In fact, I've been working for the London Metropolitan Police attached to the Enticement Squad for some time now. I've been closing in on him for about 8 months.

8 glorious, righteous months.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-03-2012 at 11:54 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Human_Being's Avatar Poster
    Poetry in motion folks. Really. Im voting for He'll never stop. He's a perpetual shitemonger.
    Perpetual Shitemonger!

9. Lounge   -   #9
    You are right, Chalice. It has been "her" fault. Our fault. Everyone's a wrong-doer except good ole Dave. I'll even bet his wife and kids drove him to pursuing a younger woman. We should ALL get together and discuss how horrible we've been to poor wickle David.
    Last edited by megabyteme; 02-03-2012 at 12:01 PM. Reason: Mong posted above me. Ermm.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    The metropolitan police have 'firearms officers' but in this case I don't think they'll fuck around they'll just wheel out the SPG

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast