Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: E-learning Sex torrent site

raulinrodriguez's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    There use to be this torrent site i had a while back that had all sorts of torrents on sex learning. something seduce or something. Anyone know of any other sex learning bitorrent?
    Looking For ScT Invite
    IF anyone has an extra 1 I would really appreciate it

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    There's 3 trackers AFAIK with that kind of content which are: bitseduce.com/ , theplace.bz and seductiongr.com . I been a member of BS and SDR which aren't very good, don't know about TPL.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BitSeduce.

I think ThePlace.bz is similar.
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    xJohnxSmithx's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    How can there be a tracker based on seduction, let alone three??? Do they all share the same 11 torrents?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    I know a good site to learn about sex it's called the bedroom. Jeez they really do have trackers for just about everything don't they?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    ThePlace is the best one in this category afaik, ~3500 torrents in categories sex and seduction, while many more are in the author's categories. There are categories dedicated to other areas than just sex. I can definitely recommend this site 27938 torrents in total btw

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by byrnesc1 View Post
    I know a good site to learn about sex it's called the bedroom. Jeez they really do have trackers for just about everything don't they?
    Leave the OP alone. He probably doesn't know what hole to stick it in and he needs some illustrations to show him.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkin' View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by byrnesc1 View Post
    Leave the OP alone. He probably doesn't know what hole to stick it in and he needs some illustrations to show him.
    I wish someone had given me a book or some torrents before my first time....

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Sexual guides based on age:

Teens- Playboy/Penthouse
    Twenties- Single women at bars
    Thirties- Kama Sutra
    Forties- TV Guide
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Step 1 - Get a real job.
    Step 2 - Save Money.
    Step 3 - Buy a few packs of condoms.
    Step 4 - Pay a hooker to teach you the basics.

Step 5 - Improvise. Adjust and perfect the 'skills'.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast