Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Manker, stop pm-ing me

Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Every time I see a message pop up from you I know I've received another death threat. You're like a harbinger of bad news. Either leave me in ignorance or at the least soften the edges with some cawk pics

2. Lounge   -   #2
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Oh shush. You know I'm only doing because I want to get in your white cotton gym pants.
    Get 'em when they're vulnerable, that's what my dad always says.

Tell you what, I'll write my next PM with guyliner on my cawk and PM a pic of that.
    ...might need a few re-applications and different pics cos i'm not sure how many words I can fit on there. maybe I could make it into a .gif
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Something Else's Avatar sex a wolf in a bag BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    You could fit 'Welcome to Wales, and have a nice day' on there, Shirley.
    Now go away.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I managed to get "HI" on the side of mine, but then it shrank. Now it just looks like //.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I managed to get "HI" on the side of mine, but then it shrank. Now it just looks like //.
    Right about now I would be getting ready some fibs about the selection of font and the size of said font if I was you stumpy.... :

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #6
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Right about now I would be getting ready some fibs about the selection of font and the size of said font if I was you stumpy.... :
    3 4 pt Arial BOLD.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I once sent a girl an MMS of a pic of my cawk with the sentence 'Suck me, beautiful' written on it.
    I then sent the self-same pic to a different girl, my gf at the time, a few months later - which was a school-boy error because instead of getting the expected dirty reciprocation pic, I instead got a text saying; 'ur pubes grew back quick'.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

8. Lounge   -   #8
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I once punished a boy by ordering him to write 20 times on my cock, "I will not steal Macky's Sharpie". He managed to fill it out 12 times before he ran away on his skateboard. He must have been Asian since he was yellow.

I molest cartoon children.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    manker's Avatar effendi
    :earl:

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    I once punished a boy by ordering him to write 20 times on my cock, "I will not steal Macky's Sharpie". He managed to fill it out 12 times before he ran away on his skateboard. He must have been Asian since he was yellow.

I molest cartoon children.
    It would probably be better if you simply list what you don't molest, at least the list would be shorter......

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast