Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Five Year's Jail For Camcorders In Cinema

They are definitely cracking down on the phenomenon. I can attest to that with a harrowing first-hand account.
    I won't go into all the lurid details, but I narrowly escape imprisonment by explaining that it was NOT a camcorder, but rather a video
    retransmitting device for the visually impaired. They didn't quite believe me, but I showed them my insurance card and flashed
    a generic photocopied legal-looking document at the man that I keep in my wallet for just such an occasion.
    He still wasn't quite satisfied, but once I showed him how he could save tens of dollars a year by simply selling pre-torn tickets,
    he decided to let me go.
    I start work next Wednesday.

2. File Sharing   -   #22
    Double Agent
    Originally posted by sparsely? /><input type=@--
    They are definitely cracking down on the phenomenon. I can attest to that with a harrowing first-hand account.
    I won&#39;t go into all the lurid details, but I narrowly escape imprisonment by explaining that it was NOT a camcorder, but rather a video
    retransmitting device for the visually impaired. They didn&#39;t quite believe me, but I showed them my insurance card and flashed
    a generic photocopied legal-looking document at the man that I keep in my wallet for just such an occasion.
    He still wasn&#39;t quite satisfied, but once I showed him how he could save tens of dollars a year by simply selling pre-torn tickets,
    he decided to let me go.
    I start work next Wednesday.

good for you then

3. File Sharing   -   #23
    Originally posted by sparselyš
    at the man that I keep in my wallet
    oh. hey&#33;
    how did that guy get in there?
    He better not be humping my photos

4. File Sharing   -   #24
    internet.news
    Originally posted by Gre1+18 November 2003 - 03:38--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Gre1 @ 18 November 2003 - 03:38)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-nanotek@16 November 2003 - 06:19
    cam clips suck&nbsp; <_<
    I agree I really don&#39;t care about that I don&#39;t watch those. I only watched Matrix Revolutions just because I wanted to see it that bad. [/b][/quote]
    *** to the sex issue:

I also do not love to see people naked on the beach everytime, but I say it
    openly, and if it is not a problem for them - means: if two people love each
    other&#33;

means: it depends on EACH CASE&#33; But normally if they really love each other
    I would not put them to jail, I would offer them help from a social institution if
    they need it... but that is a little bit to strong, mean I can understand in some
    ways, but is is too strong - and you have to DECIDE DIFFERENT IN EACH CASE&#33;
    means: judges als ohave a big repsonsiblity, if they take their jobs serious...

this with the cat, I heard it from - and it does not mean everyone do this -
    I think from my father who get from a friend. But is it true that if you buy something - there are always many warning on the package, if these warning
    would not have been there - and some warnings are clear if you use your mind
    or think about it - people try to take big companies to court ;)

~nice dreams...

5. File Sharing   -   #25
    you share WAY too many thoughts&#33;

Han

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123