Me: 'you don't give a shit'
    Him: 'I do give a shit, btw bewbs'
    Me: 'ok don't do it again'
    Him: 'you're a crazy lady'

Followed by sending me this:

SxcGk.jpg

My mother was right

2. Lounge   -   #2
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    First it comes out that you were once an acquaintance with Dave, now you are posting sentences that end in STD. While the first is far more emba pathetic, at least antibiotics will get rid of the second.

Unfortunately, the former doesn't realize when it's time to stop hanging around your ass...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    First it comes out that you were once an acquaintance with Dave, now you are posting sentences that end in STD. While the first is far more emba pathetic, at least antibiotics will get rid of the second.

Unfortunately, the former doesn't realize when it's time to stop hanging around your ass...

4. Lounge   -   #4
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    The best way for a female to jump into an inquisition is to begin with stating everything she's done wrong that day or perhaps earlier that week (relative to the model perfectum of a slave girl), without posing questions that demand answers. If the man is upset, he'll confirm or shrug off the the stream of self-lashing. If there's nothing wrong, she'll just seem like a self-loathing manic for the hour, he may or may not console her.

-from the misogynist help desk (we're here to help the emotionally encumbered women with their petty grievances)
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:41 AM.

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Encouraging her to take digs is only going to resort in things you won't like MBM.

I too can live by the mantra "Why shouldn't I do whatever I want, to whomever I want".
    You invented the digs when they weren't there, so you've rendered your post utterly pointless.

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-28-2012 at 04:41 AM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You invented the digs when they weren't there, so you've rendered your post utterly pointless.
    Fuck sake Jacky, I already proved that was crap to wmanker, do try to keep up old chap, there's a good lad.
    I'm not surprised over your confusion as to the meaning of proof, your paranoia of the scientific method has left you with many terms to redefine.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    I didn't really understand any of that Macky. Also I wasn't aware that men could generate complex emotions of that sort

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    I didn't really understand any of that Macky. Also I wasn't aware that men could generate complex emotions of that sort
    Oh no worries, there's a solution for that state of being. Have the man slap you around until you remember what you did wrong. If he only strikes your bottom, it'll just be a disservice to you in the long run.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast