2 20.00%
  • You were a Mark for a John

2 20.00%
  • In my panties, RIGHT NOW

4 40.00%
  • mjmacky is just a conceited ugly man thing

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Was I propositioned by a street walker?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    My Volvo wouldn't start today so I had it towed into my mechanic. Some funky thing with the Rf communication between the keys and the car. Anyways, I decided since the temperature dropped to pleasurable levels, I'd take a 30 block walk (approx. 1.5 miles) to the Starbucks nearby a friend's house, whom I'd been meaning to catch up with.

So on I footed, southward bound along the sidewalk of a busy street at around 10:30 in the a.m., and a female of about the same age (or slightly younger) walking northward asks me for a cigarette. I obliged since I already had a few rolled, and we almost continued with our initial trajectories. She starts to strike up small chat that begins with us both using our torsional abilities. It consisted mostly of us summarizing our contemporary pedestrian situations, and I had concluded mine with the mention of my destination. To this she replied, "do you want me to go there with you?"

Now, this female was clean in presentation, cute-ish in visage, and pleasant with her pleasantries. However, there was an instantaneous instinctual neuronal trigger preceding my response that imparted upon me the opinion that she was indeed a very dirty girl. My immediate response was, "well, I'm meeting a friend at Starbucks". She politely wrapped up our interlude with, "well, it was nice meeting you" as we gravitated towards our predestined paths with regained momentum.

What do you think, would a pro accompany her client to a Starbucks, or was she just street walking in the literal sense and was both inspired and compelled by my beauty? I'm typically too platonic in my interactions at the volition of my asexual disposition to invite such a tryst. Therefore, I feel I don't have the necessary experience to ascertain the context.

SHORT VERSION:
    Spoiler: Show
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:56 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I think you read the situation correctly. She was subtle, but I believe if you had said, "yes" to her company, you would have been "induced" into paying for the time spent. Her "agent" would not have been too far behind, and the "script" involves you handing over ~$100 whether you decide to fill her up with a latte, or a shot of Macky.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    You should have fucked her then refused to pay, it's not like she was going to call the police.
    I'm not against paying for sex, though I've never hired a pro. I'm just against sharing the same space with all previous seedy visitors.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I think you read the situation correctly. She was subtle, but I believe if you had said, "yes" to her company, you would have been "induced" into paying for the time spent. Her "agent" would not have been too far behind, and the "script" involves you handing over ~$100 whether you decide to fill her up with a latte, or a shot of Macky.
    Ironically, for the past few years, I don't order coffee-based products at Starbucks. How much do you think she would have charged for the tea bag?

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    I hate to rain on your parade, but working girls aren't that subtle usually, in either dress or conversation (such as that conversation is). They wear something that puts the goods in the front window, and the conversation usually consists of such lines as want a date ? are you lonely ? If they dress well and speak well they are usually a higher class of call girl and tend not to stroll the streets looking for clients.
    Your ego and paranoia have alienated a nice friendly and outgoing girl, what is the world coming to ?

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

7. Lounge   -   #7
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:56 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    Your ego and paranoia have alienated a nice friendly and outgoing girl, what is the world coming to ?
    I could equally fear having to get friend-zoned by her, driving her around, paying her rent, and getting lied to. It costs money to maintain a mistress you know.

I have also considered the possibility that I unearthed an inner sexist and sent off an easy girl. Anyways, intellectual merit is really the only way into my panties, I am a fussy skeptic that has to be worked a little.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    They might not all have been seedy, they might have been like chavis or MBM... Oh! Sorry.
    I'm not worried about those guys, I'd DP, TP, or even QP with them.

10. Lounge   -   #10
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    I hate to rain on your parade, but working girls aren't that subtle usually, in either dress or conversation (such as that conversation is). They wear something that puts the goods in the front window, and the conversation usually consists of such lines as want a date ? are you lonely ? If they dress well and speak well they are usually a higher class of call girl and tend not to stroll the streets looking for clients.
    I suppose the rational thing to do was accept, and use her like a whore.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast