Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Mental problems ?

mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    You see Manky, now he's just pulling my pigtails in an attempt to convince everyone he doesn't want to bear my children. but I know the truth. Oh yes.
    You have pigtails? I prefer my women with short hair, like the haircut of a young boy. You are free to collect my seed, I wouldn't be bothered much with its fate once I've dispensed of it.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

2. Lounge   -   #42
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    You have pigtails? I prefer my women with short hair, like the haircut of a young boy. You are free to collect my seed, I wouldn't be bothered much with its fate once I've dispensed of it.
    I'm almost 32, of course I don't have pigtails. Also, I used to have short hair but it made me look like a man on account of my masculine jaw and stern facial expression when I'm at rest
    So it looks like you'll have to find someone else to father your children.

3. Lounge   -   #43
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous of Nine
    masculine jaw and stern facial expression when I'm at rest
    5704384726374976.jpg

I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

4. Lounge   -   #44
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Pfft. That's nothing. Desperate Dan is frightened of me.
    I remember looking in the window of a bus a while back, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?' Then I realised it was my reflection.

5. Lounge   -   #45
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    I'm almost 32, of course I don't have pigtails. Also, I used to have short hair but it made me look like a man on account of my masculine jaw and stern facial expression when I'm at rest
    So it looks like you'll have to find someone else to father your children.
    Now that you've rejected my seed, I feel like suddenly taking an interest. For another perspective, Katee Sackhoff can sort of look manly, but I'd totally let her plow me with her clit boner.

1. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized it was my wife's reflection.

2. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized it was Sqeamous coming for my seed.

3. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized I didn't take off the drag.

4. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized I wasn't in a car and a prostitute was trying to rope me in.

5. I remember being stuck in traffic a while back looking out my window at the other drivers, and thinking 'who the fuck does that aggressive bitch think she's looking at?'. Then I realized this is an awesome template.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

6. Lounge   -   #46
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    I'm almost 32
    Stopped reading there. Also, will no longer defend you in an effort to see your tits. Goodbye.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

7. Lounge   -   #47
    manker's Avatar effendi
    That's now three people who thought you were a precocious eleven year old former Countdown champion.

When will 'that woman' stop misleading people
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #48
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm almost 32
    Stopped reading there. Also, will no longer defend you in an effort to see your tits. Goodbye.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

9. Lounge   -   #49
    Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    I'm almost 32
    You could always try to befriend Reject, since he apparently has some pics of my tits dating back to when they were worth a butchers. However, I believe he doesn't befriend internet people, so you have your work cut out for you.
    Hope this helps x

Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    That's now three people who thought you were a precocious eleven year old former Countdown champion.

When will 'that woman' stop misleading people
    I told you, I'm a hairy builder from Connecticut. I've been completely open about this from the start; the spoiler was there for anyone to open. You're the last person I would expect to have a problem with it

10. Lounge   -   #50
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:41 PM.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast