Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Mental problems ?

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by mjmacky View Post
    To be honest, I don't care about tits, neither does Keira Knightley's agent. I heard you could see her tits in A Dangerous Method, but I watched it and only saw her nipples, no tits.
    She (Keira Knightley) lets it all hang out in 'The Hole', if you are in a prurient mood.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #62
    mjmacky's Avatar an alchemist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    To be honest, I don't care about tits, neither does Keira Knightley's agent. I heard you could see her tits in A Dangerous Method, but I watched it and only saw her nipples, no tits.
    She (Keira Knightley) lets it all hang out in 'The Hole', if you are in a prurient mood.
    Truth is, I wasn't told that she shows her tits in A Dangerous Method, but after seeing it, I'd imagine some might say that. However, it's interesting that you choose the verb "hang" to describe the action her chest flesh performs.
    Everything is brought to you by Fjohürs Lykkewe.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    I hope none of this badgering of Keira Knightly's tits will make the female here squeamish. I'd still rape Keira.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Squeamous View Post
    To be honest, they're just tits. Standard, quite common sacks of mammary tissue that happen to be attached to my ribcage. As far as I know they function as nature intended, and that's enough for me.

As for Keira, she's just gotten too thin. She looked great early in her career.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3

Truth is, I wasn't told that she shows her tits in A Dangerous Method, but after seeing it, I'd imagine some might say that. However, it's interesting that you choose the verb "hang" to describe the action her chest flesh performs.
    I wasn't using the verb hang to describe the action her chest flesh performs, as the adverb out in the sentence shows, since hanging out would certainly defy the law of gravity. I was in fact using an english colloquial phrase to 'let it all hang out', in other words to show off your naked glory. Being a merkin I understand your lack of grasp of english colloquialisms while having such excellent replacements as fo' shizzle in your own dialect.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

6. Lounge   -   #66

I wasn't using the verb hang to describe the action her chest flesh performs, as the adverb out in the sentence shows, since hanging out would certainly defy the law of gravity. I was in fact using an english colloquial phrase to 'let it all hang out', in other words to show off your naked glory. Being a merkin I understand your lack of grasp of english colloquialisms while having such excellent replacements as fo' shizzle in your own dialect.
    You must understand my dilemma, if I strictly adhered to the abstract nature of the phrasing, I would have lost yet another opportunity to cruelly pick on Keira Knightley. You did leave it open enough to make it accessible, mind you. Own up to it.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I'm with mbm, Keira is the most delectable of fancies. Although it is a shame she got so thin.
    it's her voice and her mouth, how her teeth do that weird cute thing and those dark rimmed brown eyes.

Perhaps there are more important things than tits.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:39 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    manker's Avatar effendi
    I duno. They're like pointy but upwards.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:39 PM.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast