Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Thread: Fucking women... the mini series... part 5

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:33 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #52

3. Lounge   -   #53

4. Lounge   -   #54
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chavis View Post
    Dave, you stand out as something else entirely. You have nothing to bring, David.
    Oh! chavis, you have missed the point entirely. How could you have missed the point like this for months?

I bring hatred, disdain and contempt. I bring it because cunts like you dished it out to me, and so you deserve to have it dished back out to you. You might not like the style I bring it in, but that's fairly irrelevent to me.
    But Dave, I dish it out knowing that it can have no harm in a physical sense. I do it to exercise rhetoric, running up grammatical steps, as it were. Anything I receive remedial to that I tend to discard, Dave.

You're an angry misspelling of a man, Dave, and your actions are alphabetically unsound.

5. Lounge   -   #55

6. Lounge   -   #56
    But Dave, I'm always nice to everyone, you headcase.

Show me an instance where I've ever been unkind. I defy you.

7. Lounge   -   #57
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:32 PM.

8. Lounge   -   #58
    Dave, imagine you and I set aside all our vas deferens and shuffled up together notwithstanding great discomfort.

Imagine you and I, eyeball to eyeball, measuring the measure of each other. Further imagine pre-positioned snipers in opposite windows belonging to each man, panoramic of the scene, twitching for a fast move. In a courtyard, distantly visible to all we sit and begin our chess game.

You grumble something about not knowing the rules of chess, and so we commence. You meet my gaze and open by swooping your queen's pawn diagonally. A Polish sniper (mine, unfortunately unsanctioned) extracts your eye and half of the back of your head. A midget is dispatched to scoop your cheating brains up and a bill is mailed to your mother for the price of a new chess board and a rather spiffing shirt which got flicked in the fracas, Dave.

Out of pity for Dave's mum, and having fuck all else to do, I went right the fuck out of my way to pay for private medical care for Dave's mum, knowing that he would never have he nous to step up and save her from the terrific tumours which were set to consume her very existence. Dave had selfishly bought himself a lifetime's supply of chicken and mushroom Pot Noodle some months earlier.

I hope you enjoy those Pot Noodles, Dave.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-23-2012 at 12:57 AM.

9. Lounge   -   #59
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:32 PM.

10. Lounge   -   #60
    So, how is you mum these days?

Did she say thank you for all that medical care I paid for?

Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast