Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PTP l FTN l x264

Hey guys,
    I'm an avid movie fan so I was wondering if anyone could spare me an invite to x264. I can provide speedtest and ratio proofs if needed.

Also I was wondering if anyone could spare an invite to FTN. I have heard many great reviews of this tracker saying that their community and packs are great and I would like to try it out for myself. Ratioless trackers are also something that appeal to me.

Thanks!
    Last edited by applepie94; 03-09-2012 at 01:36 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    How did you throw FTN in the equation? They have no more focus on movies than any other 0-day tracker (as far as I know).
    "I just remembered something that happened a long time ago."

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    I realize that but I have heard many positive things about FTN and I would like to see for myself.
    To make it simple, I thought I would put my requests in one thread as opposed multiple. I guess it's wiser to put that in a separate para.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by applepie94 View Post
    I realize that but I have heard many positive things about FTN and I would like to see for myself.
    To make it simple, I thought I would put my requests in one thread as opposed multiple. I guess it's wiser to put that in a separate para.
    I personally wouldn't invite a fresher who's not bothered to take any part in the discussions and making request straight ahead to the Facebook, let alone IPT.

Oh! fuck, it's PTP

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

I personally wouldn't invite a fresher who's not bothered to take any part in the discussions and making request straight ahead to the Facebook, let alone IPT.

Oh! fuck, it's PTP
    I understand your reluctance to invite a "fresher" as I, like you stated, have not participated in many discussion. That, however, does not mean I am a completely new to the private tracker world. If people do consider inviting me, I believe that I can prove that I am a good member of well-respected trackers.
    But I don't really wish to argue so I'll leave it at that.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    whatcdfan's Avatar A.W.A BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by whatcdfan View Post

Oh! fuck, it's PTP
    I understand your reluctance to invite a "fresher" as I, like you stated, have not participated in many discussion. That, however, does not mean I am a completely new to the private tracker world. If people do consider inviting me, I believe that I can prove that I am a good member of well-respected trackers.
    But I don't really wish to argue so I'll leave it at that.
    Being a good member at well-respected trackers hardly implies of one's being a good user too, depends upon the fact that every one has their own definition of good. Even Caligula thought he is a good human being.

Take out the last part, it isn't directed towards you and good luck with the request.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    I'd rather invite someone like applepie94 (if he's really new to whole thing) to FTN than someone who been around for years and is well known and respected in other communities, but that's just me and I'm not even on FTN. I had to share this, don't know why.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    You've probably heard more as many positive things about IPT yet I'm not seeing a request for it here.
    You also couldn't be bothered to do anything but spam post inanities in spam threads and then requirements met, run at the first opportunity to this section to ask people you don't know to give you something.
    While I understand the point that DeadPoet is trying to make, I hardly think that such practices give much confidence in you being a potential good member of anything.
    Respect my lack of authority.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    You've probably heard more as many positive things about IPT yet I'm not seeing a request for it here.
    You also couldn't be bothered to do anything but spam post inanities in spam threads and then requirements met, run at the first opportunity to this section to ask people you don't know to give you something.
    While I understand the point that DeadPoet is trying to make, I hardly think that such practices give much confidence in you being a potential good member of anything.
    Well, I could be requesting an invite to IPT but I doubt I would need two accounts on one tracker and I also doubt that IPT would allow that.
    On another note, my intentions are not to spam posts and I don't believe that's what I did. I posted in threads which related to me and what I know something about. I don't post in threads which I know absolutely nothing about. I also found it rather hard to post on a thread which was active and I could relate to, unlike the ones I posted in.

Another thing I noticed in my short time here is that a lot of people post in these "giveaway" or "request" threads criticizing the OP. While I understand people may want to say certain things, why don't we keep this thread purely for giveaways/requests? If you don't wish to offer me an invite, don't post in this thread. Your opinions derail the purpose of this thread. This not only goes for you, IdolEyes787, but to everyone who posted irrelevant things on this thread.
    Last edited by applepie94; 02-21-2012 at 10:31 PM.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Another thing I noticed in my short time here is that a lot of people post in these "giveaway" or "request" threads criticizing the OP. While I understand people may want to say certain things, why don't we keep this thread purely for giveaways/requests? If you don't wish to offer me an invite, don't post in this thread. Your opinions derail the purpose of this thread. This not only goes for you, IdolEyes787, but to everyone who posted irrelevant things on this thread.
    Nice to add another member whose personal agenda and general intolerance make FST the lovely place that it is. In response I would say that people do not exist in a vacuum therefore they occasionally have opinions.This supposedly being a forum which my pictionary tells me the principle of which was kind of born to give people a place to voice opinions .
    I think therefore it is probably actually the best place to voice them then and fuck me if I have anything to feel guilty about.
    Btw that is not to say that you need to like,agree with or even bother to read anything I post as I neither do of you.I think that it's call Freedom of Speech or Expression or something gay and annoyingly hippie like that.

Also believe nothing ,except maybe Kate Beckinsale leaving her husband and child for me ,would make me happier than you proving anything I opined earlier wrong and that you aren't in fact just another opportunist that will exploit the people here just until he gets what he thinks he "deserves" and then ungraciously fucks off never to be heard from again.

How's that for relevance?And people think that I'm full of myself.Pretty sure I've never presumed to tell anyone what they can and can't say.
    Last edited by IdolEyes787; 02-22-2012 at 12:59 AM.
    Respect my lack of authority.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast