Thread: Friends

i'm looking for chapters of Friends....
    does anybody know where to get 'em??
    thanks!!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    to be honest, kazaa is still the best way to get tv shows, just use TV Tome to get the episode titles and search away.

p.s. i appreciate you honoring me in your avatar

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    thanks, mate!!!!
    i'll try

i was thinkin' about changin' my avatar, but now that i know you like it i'll rethink it!!!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    HeavyMetalParkingLot's Avatar Poster
    you know, a lot of people on this board like to down play kazaa. yes, there are some better programs available now, but when dealing with video files, most are just plain pitiful. some will shout from the heavens how much better bit torrent is for everything, and yes, it features multisources, but as a whole, you have to worry about availablity, seeders and fellow leechers (note that leechers is not the same when dealing with bit torrent) and tracker issues. very few of the soul seek subculture spawned on this very board would even remotely suggest using that program. but as a whole kazaa is wonderful for folks looking for television shows and other video files. just make use of TV Tome
    to know what you are looking for, and you shall have many enjoyable hours of viewing entertainment. and you know the best part? very few of the files will be fake, as long as you use common sense, making the experience just that more enjoyable!

now if you could just fit "parking lot" into the avatar...........

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    i only use kazaa (lite K++) for TV SHOWS and maybe OLD MOVIES, thats about it
    i like bit torrent BETTER!!!!

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    tothbenedek's Avatar Poster
    Most friends episodes on at findhash.com tv show section

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    SeK612's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    There are alot on the Kazaa verfieds site (eps from season 1-8). To view open K++ and in the "Web" section click on the link in the verfieds section (near the top) that reads "Kazaalite.host.sk" (you might be able to get to this page in your browser but I'm getting a "page under construction error ). This will take you to the Kazaa verfieds page. From here simple click on the "friends" link and choose the episode from the list shown