View Poll Results: Should I walk around on flyer guy for his sexual gratification?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

6 66.67%
  • No

3 33.33%
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Fetish Guy

Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    As fetishes go it is a pretty mild one anyway, so if it amuses you and gratifies him then no harm/no foul. Life after all is an adventure, a learning experience to be embraced, and sexual learning like all learning is better when the learning is practical.
    This is another string to add to your bow, and a little something to give you a secret smile.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

2. Lounge   -   #82
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:04 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #83
    Squeamous's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    As fetishes go it is a pretty mild one anyway, so if it amuses you and gratifies him then no harm/no foul. Life after all is an adventure, a learning experience to be embraced, and sexual learning like all learning is better when the learning is practical.
    This is another string to add to your bow, and a little something to give you a secret smile.
    That's how I look at it I think. I just wasn't sure if I was right to. Thanks! x

4. Lounge   -   #84
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    I should like to express my deepest thanks to you for your advice that should I ever wish to stalk Squeamous (or indeed anyone else) by reading her publicly available posts, I should do so without logging into whatever board my stalking is to be performed on. I shall take note of that advice and remember it should I ever find myself wishing to stalk someone.

TBH I'm a bit taken aback that reading the publicly available posts which someone chooses to make on a message board classifies as stalking, and am now concerned that I'm going to be classsified as stalking everyone here, after all I have read so many posts made by manker and chavis, but very few of hers, so must be far more guilty of stalking them.
    However, you took it further by:

1. Showing up at her house.
    2. Posting numerous times about how "that woman" had ruined you, your life, blah, blah, cry,- who JUST HAPPENS to be the only regular, female poster in the section.
    3. You do not have any real-life history with chalice, manker, me, etc.

Once again, you are full of slippery shit, Dave.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #85
    Quarterquack's Avatar sprclfrglstcxpldcs BT Rep: +3
    So if I ask you to send me pictures of an upskirt online, it would classify as the same? What if once you give him the "only on occasions" schpiel he asks for a memoir? Or is the line drawn when there's a record of the action?

There is no such thing is harmless gratification. Gratification is gratification. If he gets sexual pleasure from an act you better redefine the borders you have with strangers. Or at least he has to eventually satisfy an urge of yours, like handing out research funding flyers.

That's about as serious a reply as you might get out of me.
    Ellipses go here.

6. Lounge   -   #86
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:04 PM.

7. Lounge   -   #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Cicero View Post
    So if I ask you to send me pictures of an upskirt online, it would classify as the same? What if once you give him the "only on occasions" schpiel he asks for a memoir? Or is the line drawn when there's a record of the action?

There is no such thing is harmless gratification. Gratification is gratification. If he gets sexual pleasure from an act you better redefine the borders you have with strangers. Or at least he has to eventually satisfy an urge of yours, like handing out research funding flyers.

That's about as serious a reply as you might get out of me.
    I guess an upskirt would classify as sexual to me. Also, he isn't aroused when I do it. Have no idea what he does when I'm out of eyeshot, but if I worried about what random men might be thinking about in relation to me when I'm not around my melon would be thoroughly twisted 90% of my time.

8. Lounge   -   #88
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by squeams
    he isn't aroused when I do it
    hmmz
    Maybe the flyer guy is doing it to gain notoriety and you're a tool in his quest to appear 'different'.

Also, I don't think there is any harm in what you're doing. I think it's kinda quirky and the only possible detriment would be if other folk didn't share that opinion and thought less of you for letting a weirdo look up your skirt on a regular basis.
    But if you don't mind that, keep stepping on those bawls
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

9. Lounge   -   #89
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Maybe you should do it more vigorously, or with more passion. Or wear a teddy, or something else. Your sexuality is at stake here; you are being called a lame trampler, and you won't even admit it to yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

10. Lounge   -   #90
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    hmmz
    Maybe the flyer guy is doing it to gain notoriety and you're a tool in his quest to appear 'different'.

Also, I don't think there is any harm in what you're doing. I think it's kinda quirky and the only possible detriment would be if other folk didn't share that opinion and thought less of you for letting a weirdo look up your skirt on a regular basis.
    But if you don't mind that, keep stepping on those bawls
    Yeah I'm not really bothered about what people think of me anyways. I usually avoid his balls though....I mean I did that once and he seemed to like it a little too much. In turn, he doesn't like it when I do it to his face. We've settled on a happy medium of just his stomach and chest. Healthy relationships are all about compromise you know

Quote Originally Posted by megabyteme View Post
    Maybe you should do it more vigorously, or with more passion. Or wear a teddy, or something else. Your sexuality is at stake here; you are being called a lame trampler, and you won't even admit it to yourself.
    I am immune to reverse psychology. If you want me to continue trampling your balls you're going to have to pay me the industry union-approved standard wage

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast