Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi Artemis...

Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:07 PM.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, you can try and twist as much as you like, you can't escape it though MBM.

You've repeatedly accused me of stalking someone using the facilities of FST, behaviour that should (rightfully) have me banned, now prove your accusations, or be seen as a little bully who is trying to get rid of someone you don't like with false accusations.
    Now, that's different. I'll make a case for getting you (rightfully) banned. See you soon, Dave...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:07 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #14
    Artemis's Avatar ¿ןɐɯɹou ǝq ʎɥʍ BT Rep: +3
    ... am I to assume you're not going to be answering my question about the behaviour of your friends?

https://filesharingtalk.com/threads/445343-Fetish-Guy/page5?p=3654672&viewfull=1#post3654672

I wouldn't want to you to miss out on an opportunity to explain why they're not mental and a danger to others, for behaving as they have, whilst I am.
    Well I actually have a life and spent Sunday out with my family, so I am being remiss with my reply. Now if you go back to my post I was talking about actions, the posting is secondary (although I do strongly believe your repetitive posting isn't helping anyone least of all yourself). It is your actions which are concerning, the fact that you continue to need to do things then regret them. Posting a picture of your ex-girlfriend is the latest example, it shows poor impulse control and that is a warning flag, the fact that this happened after you turned up to casually loll on the balustrade outside her home IS concerning.

As for the other members here, you turned up with a confrontational attitude trolling that you hate all women and it all went downhill from there. Last time I looked this board wasn't mysoginists anonymous so you were always going to cop flak for the attitude you contended. But it just kept getting worse. With the way you acted from the start it was always going to be feeding time at the zoo with you as the main course, the fact that you are mortified at the reaction you got betrays your naivety.

Separate from me and whatever concerns I have that you are not mentally that stable right now, you have managed to gain the ire of most of the members of the board that post frequently. I don't think that will ever go away, they really, really dislike you now, and calling time out and saying lets move on from here probably isn't going to solve the problem.
    You can continue to brazen it out and feel persecuted for your troubles or you can pack up your bat and ball and go home, neither at this point is going to work out well for you since you have so much invested in this rage you feel.

4d7920686f76657263726166742069732066756c6c206f662065656c73

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 10:05 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Ummm nothing in that addresses my questions about the behaviour of the other members of this board, it's all yet more suppposition about me. About my 'rage'. Which I hate to have to break it to you doesn't exist. For example take my first direct dig at her yesterday, that's right, this 'rage' filled man hasn't taken a direct dig at her first until yesterday. After months and months of her doing it to me. That's some rage I'm filled with.

It's interesting that you acknowledge exactly what I said about how you all decided I couldn't be allowed to be here because you disliked my dislike of women.

How about we take it easy and address simple points like which particular 'actions' it is which lead you to disgnose me as unstable. You've repeatedly claimed I am, yet I have explained each and every action with a logical explaination. I'm happy to go over my particular reasoning for any specific action again with you. Then we can come back to how healthy the behaviour of the other members of this board is.
    OK I'm sorry for your reading disability as well, if you read back I very clearly stated the actions that I am talking about:
    1: returning the presents you were given
    2: Lounging on the balustrade outside her home
    3: Posting a picture of her on this forum without her permission.

Now while the first one is just a petty act, the last two form a very definite pattern. The pattern of a stalker, you are invading her privacy without her permission, I don't know how much more clearly anyone can explain it to you. You cannot justify this to me try as you might because it is wrong.

I am also not going to discuss the actions of other members of the board with you, you dug the pit with your trolling you get to live in it. I was simply pointing out that an earlier post of yours asking that things be left as they are probably isn't going to happen given your history. This is happening because you have provoked people, the mysoginistic rantings started it, you were never going to be welcomed with open arms with an attitude like that, you need to find a board of like minded haters to find that acceptance, but it has deteriorated from there.
    Last edited by Artemis; 02-26-2012 at 10:21 AM.

7. Lounge   -   #17

8. Lounge   -   #18
    So your references to 'actions' are all to actions which I have already given perfectly logical and reasonable explanations for.

And you claim to be able to declare me unhinged when you ignore the explanations for my behaviour, AND ingore the dusgraceful behaviour which has been exhibited towards me... Please don't make me laugh.
    All I can do is refer you to my previous post, if you cannot grasp what I was saying in that post, if you think your actions are reasonable and justifiable, then you are denying a very real problem.

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Artemis View Post
    All I can do is refer you to my previous post, if you cannot grasp what I was saying in that post, if you think your actions are reasonable and justifiable, then you are denying a very real problem.
    Or you could borrow my signature and stop feeding the troll?
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

10. Lounge   -   #20

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast