Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Trance/Chillout music tracker

Been hard to find a really good Trance/Chillout music tracker any advice/hep id appriciate it thx.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    n00bz0r's Avatar Say what? BT Rep: +5
    Use the search feature of the forum.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Never used anything but TranceTraffic for Trance
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    DeadPoet's Avatar Poster
    Tranceroute is easier to get into.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    If you're only looking for Trance, TranceRoute is the place to look for. I have both TR and TT, so I can make real comparison. TR is just better when it comes to Trance selection.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    ajsi's Avatar think twice... BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by b3owulf View Post
    If you're only looking for Trance, TranceRoute is the place to look for. I have both TR and TT, so I can make real comparison. TR is just better when it comes to Trance selection.
    Well I have both TR and TT as well, and you are not serious now, are you?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Thank you all for your help but looks like TR/TT are closed for reg at the moment,looks like both are worth waiting to get an invite to,thx guys

b30wulf love the `Godskitchen Avatar `
    Last edited by glendower; 02-27-2012 at 03:00 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    b3owulf's Avatar facepalm.jpg
    Partly. TT becomes better and better, but still I stick to the opinion that as for trance only TR is better place. Of course banned release list is the issue and no psy trance isn't too good, but... Everyone has the right to have an opinion, after all.
    In the end, we're lucky enough to have the best trance tracker and the best EDM tracker at the same time No matter which one you think is better the selection of music is outstanding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rigel9 View Post
    Mp3 obviusly is superior. FLAC is only for nerds and n00bs, u cant even play it in iTunes so its basicaly useless.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    TT is the best and ONLY tracker you shall need for you trance needs!! that place is a beast with its releases its been a top tracker for this many years for a reason!! for the fastest and widely available torrents <3 TT

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    anybody help me with TT or TR id appriciate it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast