Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi Squeamous.

Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by StayFrosty (on MumsNet)
    I remembered this bloke because he was a very disturbing troll, and he was only here last weekend. he appeared late on saturday night, posted all night then all day sunday before being banned. he had a victim complex, he was a real whiny ass, he didn't like being called on his behaviour or banned and he said he'd be coming back. obviously it turns out he had other issues. but obviously you say you're nothing like him, so i guess the facts can speak for themselves.
    Sounds pretty familiar...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Something Else View Post
    Maybe where you're looking from is wrong. Maybe you're looking from the wrong plaice. There's still thyme.
    If I could explain his knowldge of the security gate, or his knowledge of my name... he knows far too much detail.
    As I've said in your other whiny spastic thread, Dave, that bloke thorn told me about that.

I've stated that I'm not thorn and I was being truthful. Now the onus of proof is upon you, Dave. Prove I'm thorn. Off you go.
    Last edited by chalice; 02-26-2012 at 09:40 PM.

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:48 PM.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by StayFrosty (on MumsNet)
    I remembered this bloke because he was a very disturbing troll, and he was only here last weekend. he appeared late on saturday night, posted all night then all day sunday before being banned. he had a victim complex, he was a real whiny ass, he didn't like being called on his behaviour or banned and he said he'd be coming back. obviously it turns out he had other issues. but obviously you say you're nothing like him, so i guess the facts can speak for themselves.
    Sounds pretty familiar...
    He hasn't learn a single thing since, has he?
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

5. Lounge   -   #25
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:46 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #26
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Just been to look at the IPs. I can categorically state that chavis wasn't Thorn.
    They both posted at the same time and had different IPs.

I can do screenshots to prove it but I'd rather not because of my own rather twisted concept of occam's razor.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    And I still went and killed the site of the bastard who was terrifying them all.
    You're just another spastic thinkin' he's something special. I'm truly sorry for those who cannot get you out of their lives with a [ban] button. It would be one thing if you were just an online persona, but we've found out you are a real life fuckup, too. So sad.
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

8. Lounge   -   #28

9. Lounge   -   #29

10. Lounge   -   #30
    manker's Avatar effendi
    @manker

So your friends are exempt from the nasty swinging ban you threatened me with first thing this morning, despite them having done exactkly what you said you would have already banned me for.
    I operate on a seventy eight strokes and you're out rule.

I think you're on like, idk, seventy six or something else.
    No one else is in the danger zone.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast