Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Hoi Squeamous.

Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by rejectOfAllah View Post
    No manker, this is real. It's my real life, and the lives of my children which have been exposed to god know what kind of lunatic.
    That's right and being that lovely nice man that you are, you decided you had the right to take personal digs at my wife.

Don't claim to be better than the other scum here when you chose to behave exactly as they do.

I'm afraid you won't troll a rise out of me reject

I made an assumption that your kids are alive and well, and joked that they had survived you with no problems (lets face it, you're verging on complete lunacy yourself), despite you being worried they might have been exposed to some other phantom lunatic? (It was the irony that got me)

I don't see where I referred to, or mocked your wife... from what I've read in the forums, it's been you who mocked your wife, and had an extra marital affair... but hey ho... each to their own..

And btw, I am a pretty decent chap... not that I'd expect you to believe or realise that

and P.S. - I've never once claimed to be any better, or any worse than anyone else.
    Last edited by Burnsy; 02-26-2012 at 10:21 PM. Reason: Adding a wee bit of Post Script...
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

2. Lounge   -   #62
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Quote Originally Posted by manker View Post
    Is this some kind of internet warrior threat or are you throwing about ideas for tag lines for movies.
    You can take it however the fuck you like, up here you're the one misusing the powers you have to threaten me. Whilst you ignore your mates behaving like absolute cunts.
    I'll take it as the movie tag line thing.

I'm a glass half-full kind of guy.
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

3. Lounge   -   #63
    megabyteme's Avatar RASPBERRY RIPPLE BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    You can take it however the fuck you like, up here you're the one misusing the powers you have to threaten me. Whilst you ignore your mates behaving like absolute cunts.
    The only "misuse of his power" is that he hasn't banned you already.

It's nap time here, so I'm off.

In case I never get the chance to say it again, you are one fucked up little man. May life give continue to give you what you deserve...
    Ghey lumberjacks, wolverines, blackflies in the summer, polar bears in the winter, that's basically Canada in a nutshell.

4. Lounge   -   #64
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:44 PM.

5. Lounge   -   #65
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:44 PM.

6. Lounge   -   #66
    Burnsy's Avatar TorrentSeed.org RIP BT Rep: +1
    Who's Ben?
    I'd comment further but it would obviously be like trying to reason with a dung beetle.

7. Lounge   -   #67
    manker's Avatar effendi
    Ben,

It seems manker has set about waging his own little campaign of hatred against me, allowing his mates to break the board rules repetaedly, with nasty deliberately offensive and inflammatory posts, whilst behind the scenes he is using the threat of a ban to stop me responding in a similar manner towards his friends.

That's the kind of man he is.
    So I've threatened to ban you if you post nasty deliberately offensive and inflammatory posts. That's what you're saying, yes.
    Yet you remain unbanned.

How can this be.
    Are you telling lies
    I plan on beating him to death with his kids. I'll use them as a bludgeon on his face. -

--Good for them if they survive.

8. Lounge   -   #68
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:43 PM.

9. Lounge   -   #69
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    Quote Originally Posted by Burnsy View Post
    Who's Ben?
    Something Else. Do keep up, Burnsy lad.

10. Lounge   -   #70
    Last edited by NotLettingItGo; 02-27-2012 at 09:43 PM.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 45678910 ... LastLast